Fan Controlled Football

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fan Controlled Football

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Fan Controlled Football

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:44 pm Guy details what it's about.
"live on twitch" Eh...
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fan Controlled Football

Post by Leisher »

I guess it'd be like playing coach mode in Madden, but massively multiplayer co-op...

Eh, I don't see the appeal.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Fan Controlled Football

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Fan Controlled Football

Post by TheCatt »

I decided to see when the game is. It's 730pm tonight. Meh.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fan Controlled Football

Post by Leisher »

I was just checking this site and noticed the time. Figured what the hell and tuned in. The game hasn't started, but listening to one of the founders and they have now changed the review rules. Instead of officials reviewing them, fans will do so.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Fan Controlled Football

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:45 pm Instead of officials reviewing them, fans will do so.
I'm somewhat interested in how that turned out.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fan Controlled Football

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:06 am
Leisher wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:45 pm Instead of officials reviewing them, fans will do so.
I'm somewhat interested in how that turned out.
Apparently, you have to register and declare your fandom to a team. Now your votes have more or less weight based on who is playing and what you're voting on.

I didn't register.