Running

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
GORDON
Site Admin

Running

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
guess I just don't see gender
Latest attempt to keep us from calling you gay?
Nah, riffing on "I don't see race" as a punchline.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Running

Post by Leisher »

Runner banned four years for PEDs, but...

I think I believe her. Her story has a lot of specific details, while the labs seem to be the ones that are brushing this all under the rug.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Running

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:36 pm Runner banned four years for PEDs, but...

I think I believe her. Her story has a lot of specific details, while the labs seem to be the ones that are brushing this all under the rug.
Sucks. Hopefully still time to reconsider. WADA's not known for logic though. Like many bureaucracies
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Running

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:36 pm Runner banned four years for PEDs, but...

BUT SHE DIDN'T ORDER A PORK BURRITO
In the two days since, however, a new fact came to light that muddies her explanation: Houlihan herself isn’t sure she ate the pork burrito in question.

Houlihan’s lawyer, Paul J. Greene, confirmed in a Wednesday interview something first reported by the website LetsRun: that Houlihan actually ordered a carne asada burrito, not pork, the day before her drug test. They believe Houlihan was either given the wrong order or a burrito that included pork, Greene said. They don’t know for sure.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/olympic-ru ... _BiuP3qkUw
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Running

Post by Leisher »

I recently ordered chicken that came out and tasted exactly like fish. It happens.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Running

Post by GORDON »

I can usually tell when they cook the fries in the same oil as the breaded fish.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."