WSOP

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by Leisher »

Headline says it all: Most Psychotic call EVAH!

Listen, she called and won, but her reasoning for why she called makes zero sense. People who are bluffing don't call all in bets because there's no moves beyond that. They're stuck with their garbage hand. She also paid him the money back as well, which is really strange.

So she's an absolute moron or cheating. There are no other options.

Also, if you're a fan of large breasts watch the video.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by TheCatt »

I think he got beat by a newb who got lucky, nothing more.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by Leisher »

So you're going with moron.

Also, I think you're willing to give her the benefit of the doubt in the off chance that this moderately attractive rich woman with giant cans wants to put you on her payroll as her sex toy. :D I'm not saying I wouldn't take the job either!
TheCatt
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:24 pm So you're going with moron.

Also, I think you're willing to give her the benefit of the doubt in the off chance that this moderately attractive rich woman with giant cans wants to put you on her payroll as her sex toy. :D I'm not saying I wouldn't take the job either!
Yeah. Or, maybe, she could read the guy :)
Leisher
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by Leisher »

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, calls that much money with Jack high and no draw, especially when they say, "I thought you had Ace high."
TheCatt
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:28 pm Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, calls that much money with Jack high and no draw, especially when they say, "I thought you had Ace high."
Maybe she was high, or confused about her cards.
Leisher
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:50 pm
Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:28 pm Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, calls that much money with Jack high and no draw, especially when they say, "I thought you had Ace high."
Those were some really nice tits, huh?
TheCatt
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:15 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:50 pm
Those were some really nice tits, huh?
:)

I'm an amateur poker player who does dumb things, so I get it.
Leisher
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:20 pm I'm an amateur poker player who does dumb things, so I get it.
Ditto, but there's dumb and there's her play in that hand.
Leisher
Site Admin

WSOP

Post by Leisher »