NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I didn't watch cuz boy it sounded boring. In fact, once UNC spotted Pitt 14, I gave up on football completely.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I stopped following the UNC-Pitt game at that point too.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

WTFers draft position moving on up! Thanks Dolphins!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Suck it, Brady!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I'm really struggling with how to say that Tomlin is the greatest coach ever today... but, if he masterminds a comeback with his 2nd string QB, he might be!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Wow, huge upset for the WTFers... can't call it a huge win since there's nothing to play for. Fuck Brady. Will give them credit for that final drive: 19 plays, 10:26 off the clock to keep it out of the Bucs' hands, and caused TB to use all of their timeouts to try and save clock.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

WTFers ahead by 10... kneel instead of taking PAT to keep it at 10 and not risk the other team returning for 2 and only being down 8. Interesting.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:01 pm WTFers ahead by 10... kneel instead of taking PAT to keep it at 10 and not risk the other team returning for 2 and only being down 8. Interesting.
You know how hard it is to finish .500 in this league? Nearly impossible in this league with 17 games! Yet, don't count Tomlin out!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:56 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:01 pm WTFers ahead by 10... kneel instead of taking PAT to keep it at 10 and not risk the other team returning for 2 and only being down 8. Interesting.
You know how hard it is to finish .500 in this league? Nearly impossible in this league with 17 games! Yet, don't count Tomlin out!
This could be your most clever comment ever.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I did bet the Lions to win, so I didn't win my bet, but I also didn't lose money.

If the Steelers do go 8-8-1, I'll know there is a God and that he loves to screw with people.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:04 am I did bet the Lions to win, so I didn't win my bet, but I also didn't lose money.

If the Steelers do go 8-8-1, I'll know there is a God and that he loves to screw with people.
Tomlin wanted to demonstrate to his rookie what was possible in the NFL
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Every team in the NFC West is on a 1 game losing streak.

Every team in the NFC East is on a 1 game winning streak. Who's the best division now, huh?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Mike Tomlin era in one picture:
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:58 am The Mike Tomlin era in one picture:
a MODEL of consistency.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

WTFers lost draft positioning AND Chase Young for the season yesterday
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That game last night sucked. The broadcast was funny though as the last 4 minutes of the game (10 minutes real time) was nothing but shots of Von Miller and OBJ looking depressed on the sideline.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »