NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Brady retires again...for now.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

He's terrible. It's about time.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:19 pm Schefter is reporting Saints and Broncos are working out compensation for Payton right now. Thus, Payton will be the Broncos' next HC.
The Saints will receive the Broncos' 2023 first-round pick (No. 29 overall) and 2024 second-round pick for Payton and the Saints' 2024 third-round selection, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That's not a terrible deal.

Now we get to see if Wilson still has anything left or not.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

This was apparently sarcasm? But he plays it quite straight.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Very, very obviously sarcasm, especially with the last bit. Notice the other guys are cracking up.

They are making fun of the #NFLRigged idiots that make this trend every Sunday when their team loses.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

McCarthy to call plays for Cowboys next year.

This is not going to win them a Super Bowl, sorry. This is almost always a bad idea. HCs are too busy to also do the OC (or DC) job.

Shanahan says the 49ers-Jimmy G marriage is over.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:44 pm Very, very obviously sarcasm, especially with the last bit. Notice the other guys are cracking up.

They are making fun of the #NFLRigged idiots that make this trend every Sunday when their team loses.
Gotcha, had never seen the #NFLRigged thing before.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:06 am
Leisher wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:44 pm Very, very obviously sarcasm, especially with the last bit. Notice the other guys are cracking up.

Gotcha, had never seen the #NFLRigged thing before.
You're lucky. I see it every fucking Sunday. It's my own fault for engaging in so many accounts and tweets that are about the NFL.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:04 am You're lucky. I see it every fucking Sunday. It's my own fault for engaging in so many accounts and tweets that are about the NFL.
Yeah, my twitter is limited.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Kenny Stabler, Age 39
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

He's clearly 52 in that picture.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:36 pm He's clearly 52 in that picture.
If not 59...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Dre Bly fails up from UNC to Lions. Hmmm, Lions. Maybe that isn't up.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:46 am Dre Bly fails up from UNC to Lions. Hmmm, Lions. Maybe that isn't up.
I really don't understand how failing up happens so often and not just in sports.

Carr isn't willing to extend his contract to help the Raiders out.

Why should he? Fuck them.

Joe Mixon is probably a piece of shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:35 am Joe Mixon is probably a piece of shit.
Between him and Josh Sills, we've got the SB of heroes.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Fuck Sills. Pedos and rapists can be thrown into the same fire.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:35 am oe Mixon is probably a piece of shit.
Charge dismissed, but only temporarily.

Big time public case, so I'm sure the DA wants to make sure shit is right before really filing the charges.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:35 am Carr isn't willing to extend his contract to help the Raiders out.
Raiders get a clue, finally, and allow Carr to talk to other teams.