NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I don't care who wins this game. I just hope the winner beats Philly.

I have to guess Cleveland is pulling hard for KC though. If Cincy goes on to win the SB, that would leave Cleveland as the sole AFC North team without a SB ring.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

KC - Philly gives us the Andy Reid bowl.

Bengals - Philly gives us the underdog Bengals trying to overcome their Super Bowl issues, but sadly, not against the 49ers for the 3rd time.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Fist top seed matchup since 1993

Lol, I wa reading a 13 year old article. So, not true
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Andy Reid bowl should be fun. Go Chiefs and to cement their chances I will officially say that Philly will win.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

wtf?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I don't get it. Why in the hell would they do that?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:23 pm This is why the Pro Bowl is a joke.
So he gets to go because Jackson was selected, but injured? Like every other AFC QB would have been a better choice.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

A second stringer, a chick, and a guy who lost his starting job and isn't even with a team anymore.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The chick wasn't a bad choice.

Honestly, let every player selected pick a hot female for flag football, I'm more likely to watch that.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:59 pm The chick wasn't a bad choice.
Agree. She played really well this year.
TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:59 pm Honestly, let every player selected pick a hot female for flag football, I'm more likely to watch that.
This exists...I'm pretty sure this exists...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Schefter is reporting Saints and Broncos are working out compensation for Payton right now. Thus, Payton will be the Broncos' next HC.

Considering he was their #1 choice and their #2 and #3 choices both said no, I wonder what this is costing them?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:19 pm Schefter is reporting Saints and Broncos are working out compensation for Payton right now. Thus, Payton will be the Broncos' next HC.

Considering he was their #1 choice and their #2 and #3 choices both said no, I wonder what this is costing them?
More trade capital they can't afford after the disastrous Wilson trade?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:53 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:19 pm Schefter is reporting Saints and Broncos are working out compensation for Payton right now. Thus, Payton will be the Broncos' next HC.

More trade capital they can't afford after the disastrous Wilson trade?
Right?

Although, Bill Simmons keeps saying he's heard reports that Payton and Brady could be a package deal. Could you see Brady going to Denver for a year or two? They do have an amazing defense.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

David Tepper claims he's trying to end "old boys network" as he hires an 'old boy' white HC over a black candidate.
He pointed to his executive team that includes: his wife, Nicole, the chief administrative officer; Kristi Coleman, the chief administrative officer; Kisha Smith, a Black woman who is a senior vice president that oversees human resources; and Tanya Taylor, a general counsel who is a Black woman.

"We have probably the most diverse executive team in the NFL right now," Tepper said. "We are probably a minority of white men on our executive team right now. That's where it starts. That's America.
Uh, no. You're implying that your demographics represent the U.S., and that's simply not the case. At least not this example.

Also, why'd you fuck over Rock Hill, you dick?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:17 pm Also, why'd you fuck over Rock Hill, you dick?
South Carolina sucks balls.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lol.

I didn't realize it was true. But was remember when Doug Williams (Redskins!) was the first to start + win a Super Bowl. 35 years ago.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I remember the Barber twins played each other in the playoffs at some point.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:08 pm I remember the Barber twins played each other in the playoffs at some point.
I meant the two black QBs.

The Barbers were Giants + Bucs, right?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:17 pm I meant the two black QBs.
I know what you meant. I just had no comment on that. The stat is correct. Although, when listening to something today and I heard "For the first time ever, two brothers go head to head in the Super Bowl", I legit thought, "Holy shit, that might get someone in trouble" and then realized they were talking about the Kelse brothers. :D
TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:17 pm The Barbers were Giants + Bucs, right?
Yes sir. Tiki and Ronde (sp?). I think Tiki was a RB and Ronde was a CB.