NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Both. But mostly Baker, or the OC.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Build a new prison and bury this piece of shit under it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:40 pm Build a new prison and bury this piece of shit under it.
God damn, and yes.

Davante agrees
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:03 pm AB has a fake vax card.
I mean, allegedly.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Another crazy ass day. WTFers + Fins + Vikings both have 2 game win streaks now.

Ravens + Browns trying to make the bad teams look good :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It's insanity. Jackson having a terrible week last week and now being out sick has killed my fantasy team. I switched to Fields, basically the only starter available, and he got 5 points before going out hurt. I also started Emmanuel Sanders over Thelein based on D rankings. Big mistake.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:22 pm. Big mistake.
This summarizes everything I do in fantasy
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Somehow I'm up 3 with Najee Harris and the TB D to play, while my opponent only has Fournette left.

If anyone had Jonathan Taylor on their team today and lost, the rest of their team must have died.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Not to jinx my team but I am up 50 right now, although I was predicted to lose by about 15. Dak Prescott having a bad day was wonderful for me
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ha! I also played against Prescott.

That Harris TD just now not only got me points needed for a cushion (currently leading by 17 and Fournette is projected for 16), but it also won me $18 on a $5 bet that both Eckeler and Harris would get TDs tonight.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:51 pm but it also won me $18 on a $5 bet that both Eckeler and Harris would get TDs tonight.
Nice.

I've got Ekeler on my team, so unless Fournette blows up for 40+ points...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Wait, are you playing against Fournette too?

I'm up 19 with the TB D still to go and my opponent just has Fournette left. I think the predictor would say I'm 80-90% to win.

BTW, the person I'm playing is the #1 team in our league.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:31 am Wait, are you playing against Fournette too?
Yep. lol.
Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:31 am I'm up 19 with the TB D still to go and my opponent just has Fournette left. I think the predictor would say I'm 80-90% to win.
Should be good. It's not like TB is playing the WTFers! :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Browns gonna Browns

https://sports.yahoo.com/baker-mayfield ... 53571.html
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TB's home records is really good, particularly their scoring.

Fournette platoons with Jones and Bernard, so him getting 20, let alone 40 are slim.

As for Baker, his wife speaking out is not good. You can argue that's her opinion, but she's who he goes home to each night and talks about his day. Her opinion is formed based on what he says. His teammates aren't going to be thrilled about her comments.

Right now if I had to bet on who would have a new QB next year, Pittsburgh or Cleveland, I don't know who I'd pick.

BB looked really good last night and they only lost because they were missing so many starters on D. Anyway, the way he's playing, I'm not sure he retires anymore. Meanwhile, Baker is clearly an issue. After the game yesterday I was going to post:
"Good news, bad news Browns fans. Good news is you didn't tie the Lions. Bad news is that Mason Rudolph scored more on them than Baker Mayfield."
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:58 am Right now if I had to bet on who would have a new QB next year, Pittsburgh or Cleveland, I don't know who I'd pick.

Quick - someone make sure Cleveland gets the 22nd pick in the draft to ruin again.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

That was a crazy 4th quarter for the Steelers according to the web page I looked at. :)

Speak of crazy - The Pats lost to Miami to start the season, but are now 7-4 on a 5 game win streak, and 1st in the AFC East. 4 pretty tough games coming, then Jags + Fins to finish.

The AFC North still doesn't have a team under .500, and won't after next week either. Which seems pretty incredible based on how 3 of those 4 teams played this weekend.