NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

OMG. Was feeling too shitty to stay up and watch the Patrios-Bills. Finished watching it this morning Good gravy. 7 TDs on the Bills' first 7 possessions. Insanity.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Loved that game. Won money on it too.

This Bucs-Eagles game is going to be dull and the NFL knows it, thus the 1 p.m. time slot. Really looking forward to the Cowboys-49ers game.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:25 pm This Bucs-Eagles game is going to be dull and the NFL knows it, thus the 1 p.m. time slot
I hate how breathing on Brady is 15 yards.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Scotty Miller needed 1 more receiving yard to win me $116 on a $5 bet.

I had a same game parlay. TB -2.5, Miller at +8.5 yards receiving, Evans to score, and Gronk to score. All happened, except Scotty only had 8 yards on 1 catch.

Dammit.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

NFL Memes are killing it today.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, I'm stuck in bed sick and didn't even bother with the Eagles game.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, that was a crazy few minutes of football - Cowboys-49ers
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I have a problem with that last play. Sure, calling a QB sneak with less than 10 seconds and no TO is pretty stupid. However, Dak slid, but was still hit and landed on by a defender. Any other time of year, that's a 15 yard flag and automatic first down. I think Dallas got fucked on that, but they fucked themselves pretty well the whole game.

Ouch...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:06 pm Dak slid, but was still hit and landed on by a defender. Any other time of year, that's a 15 yard flag and automatic first down. I think Dallas got fucked on that
Just rewatched the play, and I completely disagree, he wasn't going down before contact was initiated. He's not sliding until 51 is already trying to tackle him.

Also, he's not Brady.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:06 pmOuch...
And lol
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:16 pm Just rewatched the play, and I completely disagree, he wasn't going down before contact was initiated. He's not sliding until 51 is already trying to tackle him.
I only watched it live, so maybe you're right.
TheCatt wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:16 pm Also, he's not Brady.
It's illegal to even say something negative about Brady in pre-game interviews.

The GOAT of coaching told his team to win the toss, ask for the ball, and then went 3 and out with a run, run, pass. The featured game plan of every bad high school team in the country. What a genius.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:27 pm The GOAT of coaching told his team to win the toss, ask for the ball, and then went 3 and out with a run, run, pass. The featured game plan of every bad high school team in the country. What a genius.
HE's setting up KC's hubris for the inevitable fall!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

something something something already trash on the field.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jones might fire McCarthy tomorrow.

This will affect the coaching search for some teams because Moore was in the running for some.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers O line is terrible, BB has no accuracy anymore, and Tomlin. KC should be embarrassed that they're not up 28 yet.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

KC leads the LEAGUE in 1st quarter point - BUT NONE AGAINST THE GOAT!