NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Julio wants out of Atlanta.

Rodgers continues to no show Packers events.

NFL investigating Asian coach's claims about being discriminated against.
The NFL will review allegations that former NFL player and coach Eugene Chung was told during a recent job interview that he was "not the right minority" while interviewing for a job he did not get, the league said in a statement Monday morning.
How dumb would you have to be to say that to someone?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 12:59 pm How dumb would you have to be to say that to someone?
Right?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

We should know next Tuesday or Wednesday if this is true.

That's when they could actually make the trade.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

She probably knows football better than 99.9% of their fan base.

The city of brotherly love...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Former OSU WR and walk-on signs with Panthers.

That's pretty cool. I like seeing people bust ass through all that adversity and then make it big.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:00 pm Former OSU WR and walk-on signs with Panthers.

That's pretty cool. I like seeing people bust ass through all that adversity and then make it big.
Well, 90 person roster is far from making it big.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

90 people out of 300M+.

What a loser?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:43 pm 90 people out of 300M+.

What a loser?
Talk to me when he makes a game day roster... Also 30x32 out of (not even 300M people trying)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Everyone tries. Most lose well before that level.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:25 pm Everyone tries. Most lose well before that level.
Still hasn't made it big. Cuz right now he's making less than you or me. Way less.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

But he's living the dream.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:51 am But he's living the dream.
My dream has more $$
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Mine is a lot more peaceful.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

HA!