NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:32 amWeird list.
Makes sense to me. Cowboys have lots of O weapons; Chicago desperately needs a QB, has lots of other pieces; Saints have a lot of weapons + good D; Raiders have a fun coach(?)...

And they all give up fewer sacks than the paper bags that make up Seattle's O-Line. Dallas was close, but iirc, had a bunch of injuries.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:21 pm JJ Watt to the Cardinals.

Huh?
Maybe he likes the playoffs, but doesn't want to play too many games.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Big Ben signs with WTFers stays with Steelers. Least surprising headline ever.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:40 pm Big Ben signs with WTFers stays with Steelers. Least surprising headline ever.
Good luck to him on his one more mediocre year in Pittsburgh.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:47 pm Salary cap down 8%.
Time to sign a 1 yr deal if you're an FA I guess.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Another former WTFers assistant (and former Tar Heel!) is a head coach. This news is from 2 months ago, but I had no idea he was a Tar Heel or former WTFer assistant.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I have no idea what happened, but the Steelers went from $22M over the cap to $6M under, and apparently can get to $18M under "without much effort".
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Washington appears to have $38M
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:13 am Really???
Huh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rumors are apparently circulating that Chicago is making a strong move for Russell Wilson.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:21 pm WTFers got themselves a starting QB.
I do love Fitzmagic. But...
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

We finally get Brady and Bellichick to split up and here we are again. All the talk in the NFL is about Bellichick or Brady.

Fuck me! can these two just go away forever, i'm sick of hearing about them.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:22 am We finally get Brady and Bellichick to split up and here we are again. All the talk in the NFL is about Bellichick or Brady.

Fuck me! can these two just go away forever, i'm sick of hearing about them.
They would have to die, first. Retirement wouldn't even be enough.

Actually, no, they would die and become more powerful talked about than we would ever imagine.