NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:06 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:43 pm Though sounds like Mitchell might be OK overall.
Apparently not unless he switches teams.
Hah!
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

My fantasy team keeps being the luckiest fucking team on earth, which ruins my draft, and thus my team keeps sucking.

Jesus is, of course, the team I played, and we have 0 players tonight.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Lamar bailed my team out this week. I'm up and my opponent is done.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

If you're watching the game tonight, I have heard very good things about the ESPN 2 coverage with Peyton and Eli.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:42 pm If you're watching the game tonight, I have heard very good things about the ESPN 2 coverage with Peyton and Eli.
I thought they were briefly going to the Mannings, but it turns out I accidentally turned on ESPN2.

Their analysis is 100x better than normal, but I miss hearing the game + crowd as well.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:42 pm If you're watching the game tonight, I have heard very good things about the ESPN 2 coverage with Peyton and Eli.
Had to change back to ESPN when Gronk came on. If I want to see a turd, I'll go take a dump.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Seeing pylons at the 1st down markers is weird, but I like the cameras.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:47 pm For fun I got wacky and did a 9 team teaser. So far it's 8-0. My last game is tomorrow night and I have the Lions +18.5. So they'll lose by 19...
Joe Barry trying to make you rich.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Gronk is gone.

I loved Eli talking about Peyton's forehead: "It's not really a forehead. It's more like a fivehead."

Also, how spot on were they talking about icing FG kickers?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I needed every bit of that +18.5, but that's a win!

A 9 team teaser with +6 points. I actually lowered it from +7 or +8. My odds were +1400.

Also, Pat McAfee is awesome and Brett Favre had been drinking.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:24 pm I needed every bit of that +18.5, but that's a win!
Lol...

OK, so +1400 = 14x your bet?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:24 pm I needed every bit of that +18.5, but that's a win!

A 9 team teaser with +6 points. I actually lowered it from +7 or +8. My odds were +1400.

Also, Pat McAfee is awesome and Brett Favre had been drinking.
You did better than this guy
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

He had to have hedged it.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ha! (x2)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The Panthers sure play a bunch of shitty teams.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jeff Bezos wants an NFL team.

Denver or London? Place your bets.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

La'el Collins allegedly tried to bribe drug test collector.

Moron.

Even better
The NFL initially was preparing to suspend Collins five games for his actions, but the NFL Players Association -- aware of the intended five-game suspension -- helped negotiate a reduction to what would have been a two-game ban.

Collins, however, appealed the suspension, and the appeal was heard by an arbitrator appointed jointly by the league and the NFLPA. The arbitrator not only rejected Collins' appeal but also ruled that, based on the evidence, the suspension should be increased back to the original five games.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder if the Cardinals regret that FG attempt. (68 yards, went short, returned for a TD)