NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:11 pm What does that say about the 49ers? What a shit show. You give up all those first rounders to trade up, and then you try to trade out for an aging QB?
If true, someone thinks their team is a house of cards. Set to blow up in free agency within the next 2 years.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rodgers wants out of GB.

This is pretty huge. I wonder if GB is now rethinking the SF trade offer?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Tebow to the Jags as a Tight End?

This is the move many said he should have made years ago.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rodgers is telling GB he doesn't even plan to report for the season.

If you're GB, you just traded up for Rodgers' replacement last year, and now SF is offering you a king's ransom. Why wouldn't you take it?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:06 pm Rodgers is telling GB he doesn't even plan to report for the season.

If you're GB, you just traded up for Rodgers' replacement last year, and now SF is offering you a king's ransom. Why wouldn't you take it?
I would take it. If it’s real.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rodgers is also 37.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I like that Goodell just leans into the booing. It's exactly how he should act.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

My boss' kid works for the Jags. He says the culture change since Meyer arrived is amazing. Other head coaches come in and just deal with their coaching staff. Meyer met with and interviewed every single person in the organization. He also cleaned house far beyond the coaching staff.

I assume this is how Saban, Belichick, and so on are as well.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Lawrence's girlfriend is cute, and maybe it's because of the setting, but she looks like the type of girl who is going to get that ring and then become a massive bitch.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Is that Zach Wilson's girlfriend or mom? I genuinely don't know.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

SF traded three first rounders to grab Mac Jones, and then they end up drafting Trey Lance.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:43 pm SF traded three first rounders to grab Mac Jones, and then they end up drafting Trey Lance.
So.. that had better payoff for them
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Oh Bengals...

Your first franchise QB in decades goes down to what could have been a career threatening injury thanks to a shitty O line, and so you draft a WR?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:00 pm Oh Bengals...

Your first franchise QB in decades goes down to what could have been a career threatening injury thanks to a shitty O line, and so you draft a WR?
SERIOUSLY
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Panthers going to have a chance at a QB. Probably not the one they want though

I take that back.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

6 draft picks and every one of the audience members "randomly chosen" to come on stage that I've seen has been black. Not saying anything, but it's interesting. They've also all been morbidly obese.

Waddle didn't hug or shake hands with anyone in his party. I hope he did so prior to the cameras cutting back there or dude's got some issues.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:09 pm 6 draft picks and every one of the audience members "randomly chosen" to come on stage that I've seen has been black. Not saying anything, but it's interesting. They've also all been morbidly obese.

Waddle didn't hug or shake hands with anyone in his party. I hope he did so prior to the cameras cutting back there or dude's got some issues.
maybe he’s super COVID cautious?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lions pick who bengals should have.