NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:59 pm I'll trade you Tomlin and Canada for Rivera and Bieniemy.
Super duper pass. I mean, Greatest Coach of All-Time, but feels wrong for him to be out of Pittsburgh.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Done deal for Bieniemy. Wow, just wow.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lesean McCoy says bieniemy wasnt very involved in WR game. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... pass-game/
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Chad Johnson, literally, lived inside Paul Brown stadium his first two years in the league.

I attended a wedding there, and I'm trying to think of the years. Dude might have been in the building. I could have snuck away and played some Madden with him.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I want proof.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Of the wedding or Ocho living there?

Seems strange, but would it really be that strange for a sports franchise to do such a thing for a player? It's believable, but is it true?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:08 am Of the wedding or Ocho living there?
Ochocinco. I'm just kind of curious how it worked, did the team sign off, did he have a bedroom,etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Fuck Snyder.
Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:25 pm Wentz is a free agent again.
Shock.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:33 pm A $55M loan is central to Snyder scandal.
They then started looking closely into the team's finances and found Snyder was using the team as his "personal piggy bank," including charging the team $4.5 million to put its logo on his private jet, they alleged in the arbitration petition filed with the NFL.
Um...
In spring 2021, the mediation resulted in Snyder paying his partners $875 million for their 40% stake. Nearly two years later, Snyder is seeking to sell the team for up to $7 billion. At that price, the former partners' stake in the team would be worth $2.8 billion.
This makes no sense to me. The Panthers had sold in 2018 for $2.275Bn. You're telling me that Washington, 3 years later, was only worth $2.8Bn? The Broncos sold 1 year later for $4.65Bn.

Although, at the end of the day, a 350% return over those 22 years isn't so bad.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The cash poor Steelers aren't lighting up the league either.

The "treatment of family" one is really a tough category for me. If I was a player agent I'd warn my clients to make note of it, but take it with a grain of salt. "They gave them bottled water, but not Perrier!"
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ravens WR gets butthurt over GM's comments.

Meanwhile, fantasy football players everywhere are responding, "Who is Bateman"?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Lamar to Washington is trending and it's apparently a prank. Sorry Catt.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:58 pm Lamar to Washington is trending and it's apparently a prank. Sorry Catt.
I'm fine with that being a prank.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I was reading an article about him and did not realize his passing stats are somewhere around 27th in the league since his MVP season. He also only has 1 playoff win.

No wonder Baltimore doesn't want to pay him.