NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:30 am 2) the price HAS to be conditional on his availability/league punishments.
Yeah, not to mention the absolutely brutal PR hit your team is going to take for trading for him.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I had to start D'Ernest Johnson and Njoku, so go Browns!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I think you're probably doing ok?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:06 pm I had to start D'Ernest Johnson and Njoku, so go Browns!
Well i'm the idiot that picked up D'Ernest Johnson and didn't even start him..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:54 pm I think you're probably doing ok?
Njoku sucked balls, but Johnson racked up 22.8, so totally ahead of expectations.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Look away Catt... :(

More on the Deshaun Watson saga. Enter the WFT.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:16 am Look away Catt... :(

More on the Deshaun Watson saga. Enter the WFT.
Yeah, had already heard we'd be the third wheel there. A 2nd rounder at a QB isn't terrible, I guess. Meh
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Cleveland Browns Player Shouts Out Critical Role Before Catching Game-Winning Touchdown
https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/criti ... tanton-iv/

Browns fullback and D&D nerd Johnny Stanton is quietly one of my favorite players on the team. Critical Roll is an excellent D&D podcast that i listened too during season 2.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Oh good, Congress wants to get involved in the Gruden scandal.

Glad all the country's other problems have been solved.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

WTFers WTFed. Panthers lied a giant fucking egg. Ugh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Twas an ugly Sunday of football.

KC might be done. No defense and their O line is horrendous.

The Bengals are legit.

SF continues to be awful. But at least they gave up three 1st rounders for a guy who can't unseat Jimmy G...

I need Famous Jameis to score 37 points or less tonight to win my primary fantasy matchup. In the other one I've already won against a guy who forgot to set his line up. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:31 am KC might be done. No defense and their O line is horrendous.

The Bengals are legit.
Up is down, left is right, cats + dogs... On theme, my duct tape + bandages fantasy team is 2nd highest scoring in the league this week, beating the #1 team by 28 pts. He has Metcalf + 1 D player tonight.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:47 pm Fan gave back Tom Brady's 600th TD ball.

It's worth $500K minimum.
They better have that fan's back for many years.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Tom gave him another ball and I heard he's getting a $1k gift card to the Tampa Bay store.

Hopefully it's more than that.

Apparently, during the game Tom said something about giving the guy a date with Gisele to get the ball back. I'd take that. Romo said it. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:56 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:47 pm Fan gave back Tom Brady's 600th TD ball.

It's worth $500K minimum.
They better have that fan's back for many years.
A team source told ESPN that Byron Kennedy, who was sitting in the end zone when Evans tossed the record-breaking ball into the stands, will receive two signed Brady jerseys, a helmet, another jersey autographed by Evans and Evans' game-worn cleats.

The team is also providing a pair of season tickets for the remainder of 2021, all of 2022 and a $1,000 credit to the official team store.
Honestly, that's all nice, but why doesn't Brady buy the guy's season tickets until he retires?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:37 pm Honestly, that's all nice, but why doesn't Brady buy the guy's season tickets until he retires?
Yeah, on a scale of 1 to 10, that's a 3.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

I heard that Tom gave him 1 bitcoin too, so that's like $60k right??

I'd be ok with that considering i was just some dude sitting in the front row of a football game not expecting anything.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!