NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

LOL!! was just flipping through Twitter a few mins ago and saw that.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Can anyone out Browns the Browns? I say no.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:56 pm Can anyone out Browns the Browns? I say no.
I sometimes wonder if the Browns sole reason to exist is to be the reality tv soap opera for the NFL...
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Everyone out here talking about MILFs, Zack Wilson actually doing them.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Heinz Field no more...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Acrisure
Literally never heard of them before.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Me either.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm kind of jealous of the Jets. They're having a lot of fun right now.

I wonder if his ex is pissed that her attempt to destroy him has instead made him a legend?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:11 pm I wonder if his ex is pissed that her attempt to destroy him has instead made him a legend?
Right? Ooooops.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ruggs BAC to be allowed in trial.

It's absolute bullshit that it was even a question. I get being able to present a good defense and keeping out things that might be unlawfully obtained, but fuck Ruggs. He killed an innocent woman and her dog because he thought he was above not only the law, but everyone and everything.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:19 am It's absolute bullshit that it was even a question.
Srsly.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Snyder is going to testify, but only under subpoena.

Will this be the beginning of the end of Catt's long nightmare?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:22 am Snyder is going to testify, but only under subpoena.

Will this be the beginning of the end of Catt's long nightmare?
We can only hope.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Genuinely love how he's handling it.

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lol