NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

True! He just sucks at being a decent human being.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:24 pm Best drafting teams since 2012.
I'm surprised to see the Commanders in the top 5.

But not at all surprised about the Jets, Browns, + Giants in the bottom 5.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

So who you guys want and think your team will take?

Browns nail their first pick and draft Deshaun Watson in the first round... second round i'm guessing WR or maybe a DE.

Steelers: QB is what everyone is thinking and i can see that. Willis or Pickett are my guess. Steelers want a mobile QB both of these guys fit the bill, i'm hoping they don't get either one, cause they might be pretty good.

Commandos: i think getting a big WR to combo with McLaurin would give them a dangerous offense, even with Wentz. Drake London or Treylon Burks are those big dudes, i really would love Burks to fall but i doubt it will happen. Think i've seen CB's mocked for them here too.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm hearing a lot of talk about the Steelers trading up to 7 to grab Willis. Can't say I love that idea, and based on polls most of the Steeler fan base doesn't want that to happen.

I look at a guy like Willis, and sure he has potential, but he didn't do shit. He played minor college ball against inferior talent and didn't set the world on fire. I love the kid's attitude and personality based on what I've seen and if we grab him I'll be rooting for him to succeed, but trading up for him?

That being said, drafting a QB if they fall to us? Fine. I don't even care who it is. (I've seen at least one mock where both Willis and Pickett were still on the board at 20.) However, if both QBs are gone, then I want an unsexy O or D lineman. Unless Olave is somehow still on the board.

Also, here's a prediction: If Hutchinson goes #1, he'll be a bust. The guy had 3.5 sacks in 3 years at Michigan behind nobody. He'll end up in Jacksonville, which is a dumpster fire, and teams will most likely be running the ball with a lead against them. He's the perfect example of a 4 year college player who has that special senior year and then gets overvalued. This sort of thing is seen annually in the NFL and NBA drafts. And FYI, this is not a rip on the kid because of his school. He played awesome last year, but the hype being put on him for a single season is only setting the kid up for failure.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

i don't see the Steelers trading up, nobody should be trading up for these QB's.
Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:56 am Also, here's a prediction: If Hutchinson goes #1, he'll be a bust.
I've seen a few times where they mention this guy has a higher athletic score than Myles Garrett. What? i just don't see that.

If Detroit does get him i do hope he turns into something good for them.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

McShay and Kiper's final mocks have Willis falling to the Steelers at 20. That would be ideal. Good kid and nothing lost except a single 1st rounder if he busts.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Giants decline 5th year on Jones.

They might like Pickett or Willis...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:03 pm Giants take Jones from Duke which seems like a shitty pick

Rmindme 12/31/2022
im going to go ahead and say I was right.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:04 pm
TheCatt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:03 pm Giants take Jones from Duke which seems like a shitty pick

Rmindme 12/31/2022
im going to go ahead and say I was right.
To be fair, as soon as he was taken by the Giants you had a 90% chance of it being right no matter what.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm sorry, but "Lift Every Voice and Sing" is not a good song. Not judging the lyrics or message, just the melody.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ravens trade away Marquis Brown?!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Titans trade AJ Brown?!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm shocked they took Pickett and not Willis. I wonder if the Willis stuff was a smoke screen?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Probably drunk Rams react to Patriots 1st round pick.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I was pretty lit last night, too.
Leisher wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:25 pm I'm shocked they took Pickett and not Willis. I wonder if the Willis stuff was a smoke screen?
Maybe a 2nd option in case Pickett went earlier. Good pick.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers take George Pickens in Rd 2.

Considering their insane level of success drafting WRs, do you think other teams see the Steelers draft a WR and then think, "Fuck, we could have had him."