NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Those playoffs only have 8 teams. The real playoffs have 14 teams who are not the Patriots.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Browns still not allowed to practice. They will probably be the first team ever to play a playoff game without any practice that week.

The NFL clearly doesn't care about competitive advantages this season, what a shame..

And now yet another positive case. But the NFL has deemed that the cases aren't coming from internally in the Browns building because there have been 3 different strains of the virus found????!!? What the hell does that mean? and why does that even matter?
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

This is all about setting Catt up with better punchlines when Cleveland wins Sunday.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

You know what coach didn't let Covid ruin his playoffs? Yeah you do...
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

While i understand moving games in the playoffs messes the whole league up. I don't understand why there isn't some sort of contingency plan. I find it hard to believe the NFL didn't even think that this was a possibility and went the whole season and didn't do a thing about it.

Like why not when the season ended have all playoff teams bubble up for two weeks and then start the playoffs? It would be fair to all and it wouldn't set the NFL timeline back at all. Not like the NFL, NHL and MLB which had to go well past their normal play dates to finish a season. NFL really dropped the ball here and i wont be surprised if it happens again before these playoffs are done.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: You know what coach didn't let Covid ruin his playoffs? Yeah you do...
Playoffs aren't over yet! Ask me again Monday...

And right Stranger. The NFL should have bubbled teams like the NBA, NHL, and MLB. Maybe they figured players would balk at being segregated for a month or so, but sometimes there's a price to pay. I imagine it wouldn't be much different than training camp.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Browns players + coaches should have been more careful.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/juju ... yoff-game/

Easy target to take shots at Ju Ju.. A team decimated by Covid, injuries and has had 1 practice in the last two weeks.

This just a day after he made these odd comments about Denzel Ward:
“I think he’s good because his name is really cool. He wears No. 21. I think he’s light skinned, so he probably gets a lot of girls,” Smith-Schuster said about Ward, via Steelers reporter Brooke Pryor.
Just another piece of shit Steeler's receiver in a long line of them..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: I think he’s good because his name is really cool.
Something Mac Jones just said about one of the Buckeyes defenders. Literally a day or two ago.
Stranger wrote: I think he’s light skinned, so he probably gets a lot of girls
Believe it or not, white people aren't the only racists. :D I know, I know, that's not what CNN says, but it's true. Many cultures of darker skinned people, specifically black people and Asians, have a hierarchy based on skin tone. In the U.S., if you're a darker black person, you're looked down upon by lighter skinned black people.

Here's an example of it being referenced:
https://youtu.be/aZla1ttZHaw?t=175
Stranger wrote: Just another piece of shit Steeler's receiver in a long line of them..
I mean, we never drafted someone who jerks off in front of teammates and rapes elderly women...

Ok, jokes aside, why do so many #1 WRs become divas? This is our second #1 in a row to be the cause of off field drama multiple times. It's almost like there's some enabling going on within the culture in Pittsburgh or a complete lack of discipline. I wonder what could be the cause...?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Watson trade spots?

The WFTers make the list, and it makes sense. However, the Falcons do too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Watson trade spots?

The WFTers make the list, and it makes sense. However, the Falcons do too.
I don't know. I mean, Smith is old and probably prone to injury, but he's still on the books next season. But why not.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Bills call has to be overturned, that was a fumble. I was yelling at the TV for them to call the TO, glad they heard me.

On reviews, that knee/hand on the back is SUPER close, but I think he's up.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Agree
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

And I say that knowing it will cost me $5.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: And I say that knowing it will cost me $5.
It's super close, with the knee/hand on the back... But I have go cheer for the Bills here.

The knee is up by about 2 frames.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

THAT WAS BuLL SHIT
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Let's chalk that one up to not being indisputable.

I need a Colts FG and then a Bills TD in OT to cover.

Oh shit...I just realized there's a hook on the line and they won't kick the XP. Fuck. I need a pick 6 to win. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Let's chalk that one up to not being indisputable.
Felt pretty indisputable to me.

Refs just trying to make it more dramatic.