NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:13 pm
Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:21 pm The worst of humanity joins the party as a bidder for the Commanders.

Bezzos still looming...
I have no idea who that is. I was expecting Elon Musk :D :D
That would be far too entertaining to happen.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, logical.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It is. Stroud is the "prototypical" QB in this draft and has excellent skills. I question his leadership (he's more of an introvert) and he definitely doesn't love the physical part of the sport, but he's smart, reacts quickly, and can make every throw.

Robinson is the wild card. He could be Josh Allen, the early years of Cam Newton, or he could also be the recent years of Lamar (all run).

Young screams "Tua part 2, but shorter" to me.

I haven't seen enough of Levis to have an opinion.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

I'd prolly go with Stroud too, but i'm not sure he's worth the #1 pick.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:00 pm I'd prolly go with Stroud too, but i'm not sure he's worth the #1 pick.
You never know until you pick 'em!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:03 pm Commanders and Snyder are ESPN's top story though.
It sucks that he's been such a disaster, but will make billions from it.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It's funny, I was thinking when I posted that: "Dude is the world owner in sports currently, and easily the worst in the NFL. Yet, he still only got his team to 'second worst run franchise'"...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Although, speaking of that, HUGE win for the Browns today in making the Ravens and Lamar break up. It's too bad Joe Burrow showed up or I'd say they easily win the division this year.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Buh Bye Lamar, ain't nobody gonna miss you in the AFC North!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cardinals getting inquires for #3 pick.

I'd trade. Murray isn't the guy, but they signed him to a massive deal so they're stuck with him. Get more pieces around him or get picks from future drafts so you can tank now and load up later.

Commanders settle with season ticket holders.

What's the latest on the sale? I know there are multiple $6B bids, but Bezos is still out there.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:25 am OBJ signs 1 yr deal with Ravens.

This makes total sense because...uh...?
They want to make Lamar happy?
The lawsuit alleges the driver of the dump truck was speeding, driving carelessly and had a cargo load exceeding the legal weight limit. The lawsuit also alleges negligence by the individual owner of the 1994 Kenworth truck, the trucking company, the Florida Department of Transportation, the rental car company and the contractor that provides signage along I-595.

"The Florida Highway Patrol Traffic Homicide Report shows that Dwayne was only feet away from making it safely across the roadway when he was struck and killed by an old dump truck," Ellsley said in the statement. "... Many questions remain as to why the truck driver did not avoid hitting Dwayne given the highly visible activity in the area before the impact and the fact that the other drivers did not hit Dwayne."
Really? Dude crossing the middle of a highway at 6:30am?
Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:03 pm What's the latest on the sale? I know there are multiple $6B bids, but Bezos is still out there.
That's the same as I've heard.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:06 pm They want to make Lamar happy?
Oh, I get it from their POV, I'm wondering why OBJ signed there. Actual contenders wanted him.
TheCatt wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:06 pm Really? Dude crossing the middle of a highway at 6:30am?
Yeah, I'm with you, but withholding judgement as I don't know if there's more to this, if this is a sad family struggling to cope, or a money grab.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cousins on the trading block?

The fact that credible sources had the 49ers talking to the Vikings about Cousins is interesting. Would they have traded Purdy or Lance?

No word on if the Commanders are interested.