NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:26 pm For who? Seriously, I haven't given this any thought yet. Who are the big name QBs available next year? I thought this was the year.
DRAKE MAYE!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:44 pm
Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:26 pm For who? Seriously, I haven't given this any thought yet. Who are the big name QBs available next year? I thought this was the year.
DRAKE MAYE!
I had to Google him. I assumed, but had to be sure.

Packers' president throws Rodgers under the bus.

I've seen Love play. Not sure I'd be too anxious to start the Jordan Love era...unless...they're trying to tank and get DRAKE MAYE!?!?!?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:13 pm I've seen Love play. Not sure I'd be too anxious to start the Jordan Love era...unless...they're trying to tank and get DRAKE MAYE!?!?!?
BRILLIANT
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:44 pm Commanders shell out big bucks for Payne.
Fairish

!RemindMe 3/1/2027
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

If you read tea leaves, the Jets are after Lazard, Cobb, and the GB TE. Sounds like an all-in grab for Rodgers.

Also, the Chargers just told Austin Eckler he could seek a trade.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:10 pm Bucs sign Mayfield.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have their answer at quarterback now that Tom Brady has retired "for good." The team signed former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield to a one-year, $8.5 million deal Wednesday, according to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
That's a question mark, not an answer.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Hey, be happy the link wasn't "Commanders sign Mayfield".
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:56 pm Hey, be happy the link wasn't "Commanders sign Mayfield".
Puh-leez, we've learned our lesson.

I mean, we probably haven't, but stil...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:52 pm Commanders finally get their new starting QB.
:evil:

SAM HOWELL! GO HEELS!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:52 pm Dallas cuts Zeke.
Back to the moon of Endor.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:29 pm
Leisher wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:52 pm Dallas cuts Zeke.
Back to the moon of Endor.
I laughed.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Packers and Jets are negotiating for Rodgers and I've heard things like "2 first round picks".

If I'm the Jets, I tell the Packers to go fuck themselves with that bullshit.

We're taking a massive contract off your books and a QB diva. Your president is on record as saying your team wants to move forward without Rodgers. You want to keep being assholes, you can keep Rodgers and we'll enjoy watching your season and franchise implode as you're forced to have this cancer on your team who you know will sabotage your season.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

JFC, shoot him already :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:21 pm The worst of humanity joins the party as a bidder for the Commanders.

Bezzos still looming...
I have no idea who that is. I was expecting Elon Musk :D :D