NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Dude...this is cheap shit. I'd love to see all the team gifts to season ticket holders and see who gives the best vs the worst.
Some Browns fan compares his season ticket holder gift to the Raiders: The "totally innocent" Watson apologizes to all the women he impacted.

He then played a game of football. Sure, it's just an exhibition against the Jacksonville Jaguars, but damn.

$230 million guaranteed...
Jags fans welcoming him back to the NFL:
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

See what Gordon misses in the sports threads?

Was nice to see Sam Howell do well, even in the 3rd/4th quarters of a meaningless preseason game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Catt out here making videos...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:45 pm Catt out here making videos...
I am black...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

HA! This is awesome.
GORDON
Site Admin

NFL

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:44 pm See what Gordon misses in the sports threads?
Queue Thib posting the archer pic.

Why is the other guy a sick fuck?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:40 pm Why is the other guy a sick fuck?
DeShaun Watson. Former Houston Texans QB and now Cleveland Browns QB. Facing a 6 game suspension that was appealed by the NFL to push it to a year minimum, with a monetary fine, and requiring counseling.

He hired 66 massage therapists in 17 months, despite having some available via the team at the their facilities. He had them meet him at a hotel room and then sign an NDA. He would expose himself to them, jerk off in front of them, rub his dick on them, forced at least one to perform oral sex, and so on. 24-26 (I forget the number now) of the therapists sued. He maintained his innocent, but has recently publicly apologized to the women he affected.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers' QBs from their first preseason game:
Kenny Pickett 132.6 Rating

Mitch Trubisky 128.6 Rating

Mason Rudolph 100.1 Rating
And they still barely won with a TD in the final seconds.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Best Coach ever.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

You and are fighting now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:01 pm You and are fighting now.
Stop fighting the truth, Leisher!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Lots of rumblings around Cleveland sports radio that there will be a decision on Watson today.

For the love of God please make it end.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

11 games, $5M
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:55 am11 games, $5M
That's... awkward. So throw away most of your season, then play 6 probably meaningless games?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:01 pm
Stranger wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:55 am11 games, $5M
That's... awkward. So throw away most of your season, then play 6 probably meaningless games?
Really? He would return RIGHT for the Texans game?
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:03 pm Really? He would return RIGHT for the Texans game?
Yep, in Houston too.. Like i've said before, The Browns exist to be the soap opera of the NFL.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:03 pm Really? He would return RIGHT for the Texans game?
That's what jumped out to me the most. Extremely convenient timing. I'm betting the pitch of the storyline for that game dominating sports shows and radio that week was part of why the NFL dropped to 11 games.

I still hope he snaps his ankle or tears an ACL the first game back. Again, nothing against the Browns. I just think Watson is a sexual predator. Although, there is a part of me that also says, "Fuck the Browns" for not actually doing any due diligence or caring about who Watson hurt previously or could hurt in the future. That's tempered, however, with the part of me that knows Stranger was right many moons ago when he said, "Cleveland's got to do what they can because they can't lure big name talent without baggage." (Or something to that effect.)

I just would like to root for my BIL and Stranger to get that Super Bowl ring, but I can't do it with him at QB.