NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:26 pm I mean, we'd be giving our own teams shit, so... Serious invite.
I will take it seriously and consult with Stranger.

Also, Fitz is a national treasure.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:12 pm Also, Fitz is a national treasure.
Right? MV FUCKING P

At least my team got to claim him for a year.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

So.... 2/6 WC+ games were decent?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:19 pm So.... 2/6 WC+ games were decent?
Chargers should have been in over the Steelers. Whomever they played, it would have been more exciting. Although, if that meant the Raiders went to KC to get smoked, maybe not.

Game tonight showed the Rams might have finally figured some things out or Murray is way overrated.

Vikings interviewing a woman for GM job. First in history.

LV fires their GM, which might be a precursor for bigger moves.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:26 pm I mean, we'd be giving our own teams shit, so... Serious invite.
I'm definitely interested, thanks! Wife and i have our 10th anniversary next fall and have been thinking of different places to go. Maybe a football game isn't her idea of a good time but it is for me, maybe we can make a trip out of it. Schedules usually release right around draft time, i'll be interested to see when they play. Let's keep that in mind Leisher.
Stranger wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:50 am Just need the the Rams to cover 4 points and i cash in. Only put $5 bucks on it,
Also... WINNER!! I'll probably never hit another 6 game parlay again, but it makes me wish i put at least $10 or $20 on the bet though..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:00 am Also... WINNER!! I'll probably never hit another 6 game parlay again, but it makes me wish i put at least $10 or $20 on the bet though..
Congrats!

Just roll the whole thing into a 4-game parlay next week :)
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:15 am Congrats!

Just roll the whole thing into a 4-game parlay next week
I'll drop $10 or $20 on that for sure. Looks like some good matchups next week though, going to be much harder to hit those 4 IMO.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:00 am I'm definitely interested, thanks! Wife and i have our 10th anniversary next fall and have been thinking of different places to go. Maybe a football game isn't her idea of a good time but it is for me, maybe we can make a trip out of it. Schedules usually release right around draft time, i'll be interested to see when they play. Let's keep that in mind Leisher.
I'm not putting out...
Stranger wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:00 am Also... WINNER!! I'll probably never hit another 6 game parlay again, but it makes me wish i put at least $10 or $20 on the bet though..
Nice! Don't do that to yourself though. That's how they get you. Just be thrilled on the small wins.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Warren Sharp out here rubbing Catt's nose in it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:03 am Warren Sharp out here rubbing Catt's nose in it.
He's not wrong, and I've certainly mentioned it here a few times. But, yeah.

Also, the WTFers would have ruined them anyway.

Also, apparently Tom Brady is older than all 3 of them.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Apparently this woman makes videos like this all the time. There's a team cameo at the end that made me chuckle.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:25 pm Wrong thread but "We pretty much produced Joe Burrow" :D :D :D
To be fair, nobody says that except for OSU haters trying to mock OSU for making "the wrong decision". Of course, when you look at Haskins' and Burrow's 2018 numbers, Haskins is better and it's not even close. The decision to start Haskins was made prior to that season. So there was no "wrong decision". Who knows if Burrow never has things click (his words) right before the 2019 season if he stays at OSU? Also, OSU plays LSU in the title game in 2019 (Haskins vs Burrow) if not for shady ESECPN referees. Point being, what would have changed for OSU?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Oh good, I kept thinking of that Tic Tac Dough guy every time I watched them. :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

So the NFC East is -25 over 10 years.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

NFC East is the only division that was not represented this weekend.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers' DC retires.