NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:24 pm That was a crazy 4th quarter for the Steelers according to the web page I looked at.
It was a pretty entertaining quarter. Steelers lost on a blown coverage that probably would not have happen if Fitzpatrick wasn't out hurt.
TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:24 pm Speak of crazy - The Pats lost to Miami to start the season, but are now 7-4 on a 5 game win streak, and 1st in the AFC East. 4 pretty tough games coming, then Jags + Fins to finish.
This is ALL my fault. I didn't want to admit this, but I cashed in my Patriots to win the Super Bowl bet 5 weeks ago... I'm not kidding. I did it just to see how the process worked, but ended up removing the jinx I had on them. (It was only a $1 bet!) They play the Titans this week and Buffalo next week. Want to see what happens if I put the bet back on for the next two weeks?
TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:24 pm The AFC North still doesn't have a team under .500, and won't after next week either. Which seems pretty incredible based on how 3 of those 4 teams played this weekend.
The Steelers legit played a good game despite missing a host of starters on D. The thing that killed them though was Hebert scrambling. They had no answer for that.

Face of the franchise shits all over team's fans.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:29 pm but I cashed in my Patriots to win the Super Bowl bet 5 weeks ago... I'm not kidding.
lolol
Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:29 pm Want to see what happens if I put the bet back on for the next two weeks?
I work in Boston, so I have work friends who are New England fans. They'd be thrilled to see their team good again. Also, I apparently dislike Brady more than Belichik.
Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:29 pm Face of the franchise shits all over team's fans.
Oh man. Well, at least Stranger accepts his fate.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Guy who is blackmailing Sean Peyton with something gets more money.

I have never seen a more unusual situation for a player.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:40 pm Guy who is blackmailing Sean Peyton with something gets more money.

I have never seen a more unusual situation for a player.
Yeah, I don't get it at all.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Rodgers has COVID toe. Which sounds a little gross and I had never heard of before.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Oh damn.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I bet DeAndre Swift would score a TD today, so of course after three runs he's hurt and gone for the game.

I think I might have a great career as a closer. Vegas needs me and they can pay me in showgirls!

I'm seriously thinking about putting a bet on both the Pats and Bucs to win the Super Bowl. I need to do it for America!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:27 pm think I might have a great career as a closer. Vegas needs me and they can pay me in showgirls!
Cooler
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Yes, thank you.

I did win the Raiders +7.5 though, so I might suck as a cooler. I did screw my fantasy team today though. Forgot I had Fields still in from last week. Oh well.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rob Gronkowski's USAA commercials are offensively bad. They make me dislike the military and I'm a veteran! :D

He is just a shockingly bad actor.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cam Newton reminding the world why he was cut.

Bengals reminding people why they were briefly the AFC champs.

Alright, I'm in Vegas tomorrow - do I blow $100 on Washington or against?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

For.

Seahawks are in disarray.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:54 pm For.

Seahawks are in disarray.
I usually drop $100 on whoever is playing UNC as UNC has been choking the past few years, but Michigan's basketball team has looked ugly so far, too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Ravens-Browns game so ugly.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

So very, very ugly.

On Thanksgiving I forgot I still had Fields in my lineup replacing the injured Jackson. Chi-Det was the first game of the day. I took a zero at QB. Somehow I am tied with my opponent with the 6th highest point total of the week. (Even more shocking when you consider Harris got me 6 and Kittle only got me 2.) Anyway, in this league tiebreakers go to bench scoring. I have Lamar, he has Bateman. We're currently tied there too!

No way does that number hold though, but thankfully I just realized that while his bench is done after Bateman, I still have Gibson tomorrow night. So even if he pulls ahead tonight, I still have a chance. I've never had a fantasy game this close.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

My bench has a 1 point lead, so Gibson's performance tonight is no longer needed. I move into first place in my division alone as the other current 6-5 team is getting crushed by Stranger. I play that guy next week, so if I emerge victorious, I should be locked into the playoffs. Currently ranked 3rd among all teams. Not bad for the team with the 12th pick.

Jaguars are the Jaguars.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lol.

Alright, dropped $100 on the WTFers to not disappoint me.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:11 pm Alright, dropped $100 on the WTFers to not disappoint me.
Did you bet the spread or money line? I don't know what the spread was, but if you bet the money line, you won!