NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:34 pm 49ers trying to get Cousins.
And you said Shanahan was a good coach.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I didn't know Cousins led the NFL is pass accuracy.

I would have lost money betting on that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rogers likes actresses.

Marty Schottenheimer moved to hospice.

He was head coach for both the Browns and WTFers.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:11 am He was head coach for both the Browns and WTFers.
Yeah... that one glorious 8-8 year :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Aaron Donald named Defensive Player of the Year...
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

so what you're saying is:

You've had one every year except one
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I didn't fine print it!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

To be fair to Donald, he gets a lot more double teams, than Watt, iirc.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Absolutely fair point. I still think TJ Watt has an argument though, which all by itself, says something about the kind of season he had.

My phone just dinged and Aaron Rogers is getting engaged. That was quick.

Darnold is a hot commodity. This is after reports that Wentz will be traded this week.

Meanwhile, the Texans want to keep their unhappy QB.

My best scenario for tonight would be the Chiefs routing the Bucs. I think I could enjoy the game at that point. So, it'll probably be the opposite.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rocket Mortgage "pretty sure" is my commercial winner so far.

Worst was the oat milk one.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

"Shit, Brady just threw a pick! Someone throw a flag on the KC secondary. It doesn't matter that there was no penalty. The guys in the booth will pretend there was to assist."
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The fix is in.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I've muted it and I'm just playing games now. 1 penalty on the Bucs and 10 on the Chiefs at this point.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:41 pm Rocket Mortgage "pretty sure" is my commercial winner so far.

Worst was the oat milk one.
Agree.
Leisher wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:45 pm "Shit, Brady just threw a pick! Someone throw a flag on the KC secondary. It doesn't matter that there was no penalty. The guys in the booth will pretend there was to assist."
Agree
I went to an outdoor Super Bowl party, and we just got back. We left after the halftime show cuz the kids have school tomorrow.

Just checked the score, and not going to turn it back on.

Years ago, in an attempt to get the kids excited for the game, my wife bought cotton candy for the girls. So every year since, our youngest says we HAVE to have cotton candy for the Super Bowl. Well, we had none this year. But, I managed to rent an industrial, state fair level one today from a party place, so we had fresh cotton candy for the party. Was pretty awesome, and only $75. And, they clean it for you!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, good for Arians. Fuck Brady.