NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:00 pm WTFers hire guy that the Lions fired years ago.
Also hire guy fired by the Panthers
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Kicking the FG there is questionable.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:05 pm Kicking the FG there is questionable.
Shitty end of Q2 defense was pretty questionable, too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

What a dive.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Again, fuck Brady.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

NFL Pro Bowl 2021 style

This is kind of cool and all, but wouldn't a large single elimination tournament hosted on Twitch featuring only NFL players have been a much better format? All proceeds going to charity.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Poor David Culley
The Texans are expected to hire David Culley as their new head coach.

The Texans were working to finalize a contract Wednesday night with Culley, Baltimore’s assistant head coach/passing coordinator who coaches wide receivers, according to two people familiar with the process.

After a second strong interview Wednesday afternoon with general manager Nick Caserio and chairman and CEO Cal McNair, they made the decision to hire Culley as a replacement for Bill O’Brien.

Culley, who’s never been an offensive coordinator in a 27-year NFL coaching career, is getting the job over Buffalo defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Along with serving as the team's assistant head coach, Culley was Baltimore's passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach. The Ravens finished the 2020 season ranked last in the NFL in passing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:10 am
Along with serving as the team's assistant head coach, Culley was Baltimore's passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach. The Ravens finished the 2020 season ranked last in the NFL in passing.
They may as well have hired us :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:08 am
Leisher wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:10 am
They may as well have hired us :)
You joke, but how could we be worse?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stafford wants to go to the Colts.

BB probably returning for another season of mediocrity, but has to rework his contract to do so.

Possible Watson trade scenarios.

Pittsburgh being on the "mentionables" is stupid. With Haskins on the roster and BB returning, where would Watson fit?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Eagles are in good hands...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lol. Feeling better about the WTFers. Maybe he's good at football, bad at pressers.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:32 am Stafford wants to go to the Colts.
And a few hours later, he's working on trade deals with the Rams.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Bleacher Report is saying Stafford to Rams for Goff, 2 1st rounders, and a 3rd rounder.

ESPN confirms.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:19 pm Bleacher Report is saying Stafford to Rams for Goff, 2 1st rounders, and a 3rd rounder.

ESPN confirms.
Meh for both of them. I dunno, I've never liked Stafford. Maybe I'm just wrong.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers fans pitching for JJ to join his brothers Derek and TJ.

I have to admit, that would be pretty cool.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Glad to see the WTFers not over-offering on Stafford. Hope they stay out of the Watson talks.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »