MLB

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

I also give zero shits, but fuck the Astros. Cheating scum.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

MLB

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:23 pm I also give zero shits, but fuck the Astros. Cheating scum.
also fair. But Dusty wasn't there when all that went down
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

Was MLB helping Judge break the HR record?

Can this league ever escape cheating controversies?

Professional wrestling has more credibility than the MLB.
Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

MLB

Post by TheCatt »

Mlb logo: dude looking away from you or at you?
Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

He's a lefty, so his body is facing the camera.
TheCatt
Site Admin

MLB

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:24 am He's a lefty, so his body is facing the camera.
The artist says it's intentionally ambiguous, and not lefty or righty.
Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

MLB

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:16 pm Google says the artist can eat a dick.
I see one person's interpretation, but no reason it can't be over the shoulder.
Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

That's, literally, the guy! Harmon Killebrew. He's a lefty.

Just like how the NBA's guy is/was Jerry West.
TheCatt
Site Admin

MLB

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:38 pm That's, literally, the guy! Harmon Killebrew. He's a lefty.
Again, if you read, there's nothing to confirm it's that guy.
Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

The thing I read said it was that guy. Plus, it looks just like him.
TheCatt
Site Admin

MLB

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:03 pm The thing I read said it was that guy. Plus, it looks just like him.
A lot of things say it was him. But MLB + the artist say no. Not sure if that's an "avoid paying $$" thing, but that's their word.

It kinda looks like any guy in that picture.
Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:03 pm Plus, it looks just like him.
That was clearly a joke. :D
TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:59 pm A lot of things say it was him. But MLB + the artist say no. Not sure if that's an "avoid paying $$" thing, but that's their word.
Interesting wrinkle and more than enough motivation to lie. Why do so many insist it's him? I wonder if Jerry West gets money from the NBA or if they gave him a one time thing?
TheCatt
Site Admin

MLB

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:39 pm That was clearly a joke.
Some people on the internet ACTUALLY SAY THAT
TheCatt
Site Admin

MLB

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:39 pm Why do so many insist it's him? I wonder if Jerry West gets money from the NBA or if they gave him a one time thing?
If I were Jerry West, I'd just be like "Fuck yeah that's me" the end.
Leisher
Site Admin

MLB

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:14 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:39 pm That was clearly a joke.
Some people on the internet ACTUALLY SAY THAT
Oh bullshit. Next you'll say there are people who think the Earth is flat or the core is hollow.
TheCatt
Site Admin

MLB

Post by TheCatt »

Anthony Bass + wife trying hard to raise the next generation of overly entitled children.