Soccer

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

I never seen that before. The girl dropped the ball throwing it in.
TheCatt wrote: There was contact
I really don't think there was contact.

England seems like they've quit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

Damn Morgan is attractive.

Also, these women are really good. What do you think the line would be if they played the USMNT?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

WIN!!!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Damn Morgan is attractive.

Also, these women are really good. What do you think the line would be if they played the USMNT?
USMNT 9-0
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Soccer

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote:
Not gonna happen. Worse than this I guess: https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a ... scrimmage/
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

I thought the USWNT practiced more seriously against the U-17 MNT.... here's one from 2012, but that's all I could find: http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/uswnt- ... t.1939180/

And hard to say how much they are trying, per se.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

By posting the results of these matches, you guys are proving how sexist this society is and your own misogyny. Men and women are equal in every way. Neither can do anything the other can't. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

The real question from today is: Can a women's team score if I'm watching?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The real question from today is: Can a women's team score if I'm watching?
Women don't score when Leisher's around...
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: The real question from today is: Can a women's team score if I'm watching?
Women don't score when Leisher's around...
But Leisher does, and that's the most important thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

Megan Rapinoe complaining about equality in soccer.

Here's the deal Megan, whomever brings in the fans and the ratings should get the bigger check. Whatever is in their pants shouldn't matter. End of story.

That's fucking fair. Nothing else is...
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

I scared my dog yelling on that second goal.

My bosses kid, who works for the Jaguars, is at the game. He's living the dream.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

U.S.A.!!!!!!
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

Commentator just said, "This is one of the greatest teams in sports history."

Is that a spur of the moment thing or is he right?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I scared my dog yelling on that second goal.
I scare my whole family.

USA! USA! USA!
Leisher wrote: s that a spur of the moment thing or is he right?
For womens soccer, definitely. We are not as dominant as we used to be, but that's because the talent level has risen so much.

Also, the refs blew at least a few calls that should have gone the USAs way early.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

I disagree with Rapinoe being named MVP. One goal does not make you the MVP.

I'd argue Heath had a much better overall game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I disagree with Rapinoe being named MVP. One goal does not make you the MVP.

Scoring a go ahead goal will always get you the limelight.
Leisher
Site Admin

Soccer

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I disagree with Rapinoe being named MVP. One goal does not make you the MVP.

Scoring a go ahead goal will always get you the limelight.
And that short sightedness is one of the biggest problems humanity has always faced.