NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

5 TDs in the last 2:43.

I don't ever remember OSU's defense being this shitty.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:40 pm I don't ever remember OSU's defense being this shitty.
BiG tEn TeAmS pLaY dEfENsE

Also...
Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:19 pm I'd prefer telling Kerry Coombs he's unemployed. The offense has been fine. The defense is non-existent. Dude has given Oregon the same look the entire game. He must still think it's the 1950s.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

That quote still fits perfectly.

Starting LBs today: A RB, a TE, and a LB. Not kidding.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

JSN is a freshman and you could make the argument he was the best WR in the country this year.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

What a fucking game! Instant classic!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:00 pm What a fucking game! Instant classic!
nice 2nd half.

Also, good job big ten losing to SEC today :P
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I figured Iowa would, but PSU...ugh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:01 pm UNC's QB heading to NFL.
No surprise.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Well, when the Heels are on, they can be on. 49-20 at the half over BC, final 91-65.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Caleb Williams enters the portal.

So both starters for OU this year are leaving.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Another WFU RB leaves (Last year it was Kenneth Walker to MSU)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Jim Harbaugh leaving to coach the Raiders is today's hot rumor.

There honestly is no better time for him to leave. He won't have this much success next year as he did this year. In fact, based on his previous 6 years, he now has to prove it wasn't a fluke and he won't have the personnel to do that. Plus, those two NFL coaches his brother lent him are going to leave for HC jobs sooner rather than later. One almost left for Virginia in the past few weeks.

If I was his advisor I'd tell him now is the time to make a move. As an OSU fan, I want him to stay.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:16 pm If I was his advisor I'd tell him now is the time to make a move.
Raiders + Jags are desperate. Pass Go, collect $50M
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I keep hearing how his wife hates Michigan (she's a CA girl) and they eventually want to end up back out West. Las Vegas would put them close enough that they could have a home in CA.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Other than ruining OSU's season, does PAC12 even matter?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:26 am Other than ruining OSU's season, does PAC12 even matter?
They didn't even ruin it. We were still firmly in the CFP top 4 until the loss to TTUN.

Seeing what Lincoln Riley does at USC will be interesting. Will he succeed? Will that revitalize the rest of the Pac-12 ala Bama and the SEC? Or will it be like the B1G where it's one team and occasionally someone else steps up? (Although, that's exactly what the SEC is too...)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TTUN's D line coach Shaun Nua is leaving to take the same position at USC.

Peeps on Twitter speculating this "confirms" Harbaugh is leaving. No it doesn't. Nua is from the West and wanted to get back (To be fair, like Harbaugh's wife.). Plus, his cupboard is now empty with his two biggest guns leaving for the NFL.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU gets Tanner McCalister a S from OkSt. No shock considering Jim Knowles leaving there to be the DC at OSU.

OSU fires their O line coach (Stud - Nickname)

The knock was that he wasn't a good recruiter and obviously wasn't getting guys to play up to their potential. Rumor says Day is looking at UCLA's O line coach Frye, but the hubbub among the OSU boards is that he doesn't recruit at all, so...?