NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:12 pm The most interesting thing in there is how much money he spent going anywhere and doing anything he wanted.
Well, tell us so we dont have to bother.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:24 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:12 pm The most interesting thing in there is how much money he spent going anywhere and doing anything he wanted.
Well, tell us so we dont have to bother.
I scanned and closed the link when I posted it. Not interested in perusing that boring shit again.

Trips to games throughout the country. Trips to Europe. Food orders. Chachkie orders and so on. Seems like he could just decide to go where ever, whenever.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:27 pm Seems like he could just decide to go where ever, whenever.
Probably 1st class too, mother fucker.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

How do you know something is ridiculous? When even fans of your rivals and pretty much every other fan base come out to support you.

This dude ranks a benched player who transferred and another transfer over Stroud. However, from what I understand not only does this guy have a weird thing for Rattler, but this site is also known to rile up OSU fans because it sends their click rates soaring. Same thing ESPN does. Having the largest fan base in college football means people want to target you for clickbait.

Cake, if you're still reading, saw some tweet tonight I was going to post here, but the site was down when I had the link. Anyway, it was about Harbaugh supposedly narrowing it down to LV or NY. LV fired their GM tonight, which is probably not a great sign for the current interim coach and could indicate a deal is being worked on for Jim to bring in his own GM.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Twitter is reporting that the Bears had a conversation with Harbaugh today and he is currently en route to LV.

TTUN expects him to take the LV job if it is offered.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Tate Martell ends his career of portal transfers. Not all 5 stars work out.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I think there is a lot of truth to this:
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

BTW, that tweet was OSU Hoops playing 2K since the Nebraska game had to be called off for covid reasons at Nebraska. They played against 15 Steph Currys. Pretty funny.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:33 am BTW, that tweet was OSU Hoops playing 2K since the Nebraska game had to be called off for covid reasons at Nebraska. They played against 15 Steph Currys. Pretty funny.
Ah. Was wondering. I realized it was a video game, but didn't understand the why
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Out of nowhere I'm seeing rumors that Caleb Williams could be heading to Wisconsin. WTF?

Lincoln Riley is in USC and the QB there is in the portal. The word was he did so thinking Caleb was heading there.

Weird.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

John Harbaugh is recalling his loaner DC to his brother.

Now Jim has to find a new DC and DL coach. Remember, his OC was trying to jump ship too, interviewing for the Pitt job.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

In other B1G news, they're apparently thinking of dumping divisions and just going to an eight game conference schedule. Then they'd add ACC and Pac-12 teams to the schedule to fill out our P5 games. (Unlike how the SEC does an 8 game schedule and then fills the rest of their schedule with DII teams, but I disgress.)

A TTUN fan discusses it, and he's not wrong:

So TTUN will get MSU and OSU every year, which seems unfair when Iowa won't get OSU, TTUN, PSU, MSU, or even Whisky a lot of years. OSU will get TTUN and probably PSU.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC gets duke twice every year in basketball, so,quit your pussy ass whining.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:26 pm UNC gets duke twice every year in basketball, so,quit your pussy ass whining.
Not in football.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:13 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:26 pm UNC gets duke twice every year in basketball, so,quit your pussy ass whining.
Not in football.
Correct, we face them in a real sport.

Actually, we get Duke every year in football, too. But, well, that's generally a good thing.

I think our rivalry game is NCSU for football.

But, I mean, UofM's football schedule is meaningless without those 2 games.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:24 pm Correct, we face them in a real sport.
You should try getting good in it. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:31 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:24 pm Correct, we face them in a real sport.
You should try getting good in it. :D
We used to be :(
Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

If this results in years we don't play OSU or MSU, then fuck that. Hope they are campaigning for everyone to play two rivals.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:50 pm If this results in years we don't play OSU or MSU, then fuck that. Hope they are campaigning for everyone to play two rivals.
Agree.