NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I do think it's the best rivalry in college bball.

And yes, this game is amazing with 1:18 left in regulation.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Congrats Catt and Troy!

My dad, former college official, picked UNC and says they'll give Kansas a game. After watching Kansas all tournament, they're awesome, but McCormack is their team. Get him in foul trouble and UNC is the national champ.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

NCAA

Post by Troy »

Best retirement party I was ever a part of.

E: if I miss the kansas game, like I missed the rest of the games, no loss. The championship is for the kids on Franklin street who get to bang in the dorms after
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Preach!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Fuck you Duke + Coach K! We ended his regular season, his post season, and his career

https://diddukewin.com/
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

NCAA

Post by Troy »

Ok, I guess the kids are fucking tonight, too.

I used to work at a Martini bar on this road. barback-->cocktail-->bartender.

It was fun.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

White male privilege is a black coach leading his #8 seed team to victor over a #1 seed, the Cinderella #15, and the powerhouse #2 seed, and the basketball deadlines still being about the losing coach.
Troy

NCAA

Post by Troy »

Troy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am Ok, I guess the kids are fucking tonight, too.

I used to work at a Martini bar on this road. barback-->cocktail-->bartender.

It was fun.
I forgot: in 2007, on a much less wild night on this street, Troy and Mrs. Troy met each other for the first time. It was the Sunday before back to school. We were Seniors.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:21 am I forgot: in 2007, on a much less wild night on this street, Troy and Mrs. Troy met each other for the first time. It was the Sunday before back to school. We were Seniors.
Awwwww.
Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:59 am White male privilege is a black coach leading his #8 seed team to victor over a #1 seed, the Cinderella #15, and the powerhouse #2 seed, and the basketball deadlines still being about the losing coach.
I watched a highlight video of the game. 12 minute video. Based on that video, UNC doesn't have a coach. They showed close up shots of the Duke coach around 30 times in the 12 minutes. I never saw the UNC coach.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:02 pm 12 minute video. Based on that video, UNC doesn't have a coach. They showed close up shots of the Duke coach around 30 times in the 12 minutes. I never saw the UNC coach.
Basically.

And, right, a FIRST YEAR black head coach.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Coach K will always have a losing record to Hubert Davis.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Good luck tonight gents!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:13 pm Good luck tonight gents!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:25 pm
Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:13 pm Good luck tonight gents!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Fuckuty fuck
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Sorry guys. It was a hell of a game. You still beat Duke twice and sent Coach K home a loser.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:44 pm Sorry guys. It was a hell of a game. You still beat Duke twice and sent Coach K home a loser.
Yeah, great tournament for us overall.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

2022-23 top 25

UNC #5
Duke #6
OSU #27

Assumes no one leaves UNC early for NBA (Manek + Leaky are graduating)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Enjoy the championship Kansas because a dark cloud is looming over your program.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:08 pm Enjoy the championship Kansas because a dark cloud is looming over your program.
Right? Clearly their championship is void, and UNC is the 2022 champion.

At work we have a round-robin thing, and I congratulated UNC on being the team that went the furthers in March Madness without being under investigation by the NCAA.