NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:44 pm Clemson resigns Dabo to a long term $100M contract.

Yeah, this tracks. Sure, his teams lately haven't been as good, he's lost all his good assistants, and there's enough evidence out there to think he's probably racist and a trash human being. Still, Clemson can't do better and the second Dabo leaves, they become irrelevant again.
At least he's won a title in the past 8 years.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

More than Mack Brown can say, right?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:14 pm More than Mack Brown can say, right?
Stick to the subject!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Desmond Howard is easily the single worst analyst in sports.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:40 pm Desmond Howard is easily the single worst analyst in sports.
That's 2 strikes in 2 pictures.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

What the fuck?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Whoa. Admittedly the announcers have a bad angle, but that's what the monitors are for right?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Can't wait to hear how playing on the road at unranked Texas (and against a second string QB now) is much tougher than playing at home against #5.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Was the call on #0 for coming in late?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:22 am While there is always a chance Vanderbilt could become the best program in the country, the odds are strongly against it.
Undefeated until they ran into the mighty ACC today!
https://www.espn.com/college-football/g ... =401403879
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:41 pm Was the call on #0 for coming in late?
I believe so, but he doesn't even touch him.

OSU sleep walking through their game today and still have 6 TDs with the 4th just beginning.

The only real bad part is Denzel Burke looked like dogshit. He didn't go pro last year as his projections were too low and games like this won't help.

Knowles has already benched him, but he's back in after a quarter off.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

A flag here would have put Texas on the Bama 4 with 1 minute and change to go.

The officials absolutely cost Texas the win.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Texas A&M, at home, are tied 7-7 with App St.

So maybe UNC is a juggernaut on offense?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:49 pm Beat the #5 team in the country by double digits and somehow drop in the polls?
That didn't age well.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:18 pm Texas A&M, at home, are tied 7-7 with App St.

So maybe UNC is a juggernaut on offense?
UNC's O is pretty solid, could use a better line. Our D is terribad.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

If my math is right...

1 - UGA
2 - Bama
3-5 ???
6 - UNC
7 - App State
8 - Texas A&M
9 - Ohio State
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

3-5 can be the SEC officials, Florida, and Georgia.

That App St win is huge for UNC.

It's been 20 years since Iowa has had an offense...maybe longer.

Washington State was 0-13 against the B1G until today. Wisconsin takes the L.

ND also shit down it's own leg.

Is parity really that good in college now or is it shitty coaches?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:46 am Desmond Howard's CFP picks. Let's see how good he is...

Two of his CFP picks lost today and it's week 2...
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:08 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:46 am Desmond Howard's CFP picks. Let's see how good he is...

Two of his CFP picks lost today and it's week 2...
Correction: THREE of his CFP picks lost today.

Scott Frost is working hard to be the first coach fired this year.

Jesus finally told Harbaugh which QB to go with.