NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Dude just wanted his free trip to Vegas.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

5 star flips two days in a row.

These are kids, but damn this isn't a good look. What do you think Vegas would put his odds of hitting the transfer portal after year 1?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:44 pm 5 star flips two days in a row.

These are kids, but damn this isn't a good look. What do you think Vegas would put his odds of hitting the transfer portal after year 1?
Yeah, But I mean... I made shitty decisions when I was in high school. And I was under dramatically less pressure.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:06 pm And I was under dramatically less pressure.
And having dramatically less money thrown at you.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

UNC gets #1 PG basketball recruit of 2024. Just need a few more to go with him.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:50 pm UNC gets #1 basketball recruit of 2024. Just need a few more to go with him.
ESPN says he's the #2 ranked PG. (I don't buy their rankings. Ever.)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:55 pm
TheCatt wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:50 pm UNC gets #1 basketball recruit of 2024. Just need a few more to go with him.
ESPN says he's the #2 ranked PG. (I don't buy their rankings. Ever.)
Fuck ESPN! I take whoever makes mit sound better.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Sark is a dick...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

I didn't know he coached at OSU + that Pete was at NCSU.

Also, sad that Storm Duck couldn't be part of the all-name team this year (didn't play, in transfer portal)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:01 pm I didn't know he coached at OSU + that Pete was at NCSU.
I didn't know Pete was at OSU, but I knew about Saban.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

I guess they agreed to stop playing D at half-time? 27 1st Half pts vs 44 in the 3rd quarter... and now 15 more in the 4th.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

That game was insane.

That was also targeting at the end. SEC officials continue to suck.
Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

It wouldn't have made a difference for the game (very long shot), but ya, targeting.

I wish they could have shown the angle the refs saw that was indisputable evidence that wasn't a touch down too. Huge impact on the game. Early enough that who knows how things would have gone from there. But damn. Wish we could see what they saw so then we'd know.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:52 pm I wish they could have shown the angle the refs saw that was indisputable evidence that wasn't a touch down too. Huge impact on the game. Early enough that who knows how things would have gone from there. But damn. Wish we could see what they saw so then we'd know.
Yeah, looked like a TD to me.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:59 pm Yeah, looked like a TD to me.
It did to me too.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Well fuck Cake. Two of the best semifinal games in history and both our teams lost.
Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

I didn't watch your game, but I felt like my team choked. So many big mistakes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:05 am Well fuck Cake. Two of the best semifinal games in history and both our teams lost.
Dddaaaammmnnnnn. Just wow.