NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Kevin Kelley, one of the most successful high school football coaches in the country and well-known for his unique approach to strategy that includes never punting and almost always onside-kicking
I wish they included how well those approaches worked. I want #s
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Agreed.

It would be interesting to see the numbers as he moved up against better competition versus what he did in the past.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU masseuse banned for inappropriate behavior.

Important to note the masseuse is a woman. She didn't do anything illegal, and I'm guessing she was either a nympho (nothing wrong with that) or she was trying to land herself a sugar daddy (not cool).

Sounds like the school did everything right. The state even pulled her license.

I hear Louisville is going to hire her... :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

No. Let's face it, only 2 sports make money.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 1:24 pm
No. Let's face it, only 2 sports make money.
Yep, and one of those two is really only providing money for the tip and valet.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Bleacher Report just put out a breaking news that Coach K is retiring after the upcoming season.

ESPN confirms.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 pm Bleacher Report just put out a breaking news that Coach K is retiring after the upcoming season.

ESPN confirms.
Big turnover in the ACC.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 pm Bleacher Report just put out a breaking news that Coach K is retiring after the upcoming season.

ESPN confirms.
I didn't realize how young Jon Scheyer was. 33 right now.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I was driving to work this morning listening to Bill Burr blast Dan Le Betard for a comment about Boston and the fan that threw the water bottle at Kyrie. (It's the first 5-10 minutes of this week's Bill Bert Podcast and Burr just evicerates woke people, the NBA, super teams, the liberal left/other major cities who think only right wingers and Boston are racist, etc.)

I was thinking about what a douchebag Kyrie is and how he deserves to have bottles thrown at him for a multitude of reasons. The first among them being that he is a flat Earther.

Then I remembered he went to Duke. How does someone graduate high school, attend Duke University, fly all the fucking time, and still think the world is flat? Kyrie Irving is profoundly stupid. Prove me wrong.

Anyway, I have to think there's some good material there for UNC fans to use against Duke. Curious if Duke might be a bit dirty? They have a former player who thinks the Earth is flat. How many classes do you think he was attending?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

I've always wondered about Dukes basket weaving classes. Ice always just assumed the academic support team did most of their work for them. 'Tutors'
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

CFP report coming.

This whole process just seems like public masturbation. They know what they want to do, just fucking do it.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:24 pm CFP to be 12 teams?
Called it?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

If it happens, sure.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

In less fun news...
Former UM players now confirming Bo did nothing about abuse.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

3-loss Pac 12 winner
My favorite.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »