NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:25 am
Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:07 am Let's wait until it's guaranteed before we make a wager.
538 gives it a 73% chance of happening.
It's ON! Though both our teams tried to avoid it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

What's the bet?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:19 pmWhat's the bet?
$100?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Book it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Realized today that I did two brackets. In one I picked Arizona to win it all. In the other I picked Purdue.

I am the kiss of death. Go Bama!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:04 pm Realized today that I did two brackets. In one I picked Arizona to win it all. In the other I picked Purdue.

I am the kiss of death. Go Bama!
lol
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

:D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:20 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:19 pmWhat's the bet?
$100?
Did you edit this post? I seriously remember typing $10. Did I just mistype? Ummmm
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:57 pm Did you edit this post?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:11 pm
TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:57 pm Did you edit this post?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?

Fucker.

The flaw is that you're too cheap to have ever accepted a $100 bet! :P
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:16 pm The flaw is that you're too cheap to have ever accepted a $100 bet!
On a sport, which essentially comes down to a coin flip? Absolutely. I want to add some fun, not get upset if my bet loses.

If you didn't watch the game, I didn't either, but my dad did and he said the Buckeyes were up 12 with 2 minutes to go, lost the lead, then won with 1.8 seconds left.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:03 am If you didn't watch the game, I didn't either, but my dad did and he said the Buckeyes were up 12 with 2 minutes to go, lost the lead, then won with 1.8 seconds left.
I did not watch it. But sounds like a good ending.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Bama CB in legal trouble.

141 MPH while running from the cops. Use and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. $7000 in cash and a loaded gun in the car.

He'd be gone from most programs, but its Bama, so he'll be playing game 1.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:59 am He'd be gone from most programs, but its Bama, so he'll be playing game 1.
Actually, just saw on twitter that Nate Oats offered him a walk-on for the basketball team, too.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:11 pm
Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:59 am He'd be gone from most programs, but its Bama, so he'll be playing game 1.
Actually, just saw on twitter that Nate Oats offered him a walk-on for the basketball team, too.
You're fucking with me? No way did the bball coach, whose team has a guy connected to a murder, offer this future felon!?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:18 pm
TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:11 pm
You're fucking with me? No way did the bball coach, whose team has a guy connected to a murder, offer this future felon!?
lol. He didn't... but he's keeping Miller on the team, so why not get more criminals?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

If Bama fans weren't all inbred sister fuckers, they'd probably be embarrassed at the lows their programs stoop to for wins.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Saban also announced that freshman defensive back Tony Mitchell has been suspended from the team as it gathers more information on his arrest last week for possession of marijuana with intent to sell and/or deliver. Mitchell's passenger, identified as Christopher Lewis, was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell and/or deliver as well as carrying a concealed firearm without a permit.

"Everybody's got an opportunity to make choices and decisions," Saban said of Mitchell. "There's no such thing as being in the wrong place at the wrong time."
I wonder who he could be referencing there?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:19 pm I wonder who he could be referencing there?
Guaranteed Christopher Lewis is taking the fall for all of this.

Mitchell has the CCL, but the gun gets charged to the other kid? Mitchell is clearly under the influence, but the other kid is the one charged?

I know possession is 9/10th of the law, but damn sometimes shit is so obvious.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

UConn might be the team to fear.

MSU-KSt was a good game. Ditto for the Zags and UCLA. I feel for UCLA fans. That was a roller coaster last 3 minutes.

FAU!

Saban's comments might have been a shot at their men's bball coach.

To be fair, Saban's allowed guys to play who shouldn't have. Also, suspending someone in the offseason is vastly different from suspending someone during March Madness. Point being, let's see if Saban's player is suspended during games.