NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

ND never had a chance. Their offense and recruiting priorities just seem so dated.

OSU will be missing starters because they're in covid protocol despite not testing positive. Clemson won't be missing anyone and haven't/won't test since Tuesday/Wednesday despite a positive test for their O coordinator/RB coach.

I'm just making sure the pre-game excuse is in place for losing like Dabo did with the whole "they only played 6 games" bullshit. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Sounds like Clemson manages covid better than OSU
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

The ACC should just do a 4 game season next year. Apparently not worth it to put in a full effort.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: The ACC should just do a 4 game season next year. Apparently not worth it to put in a full effort.
To be fair, aside from ND, who did Clemson play that was any good?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Did not expect that. Got to admit, feels pretty awesome.

I have no expectations about the Bama game. I just want it to be good.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

But of a surprise, congrats, Leisher.

UNCs football season lasted longer than Clemson's
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Thanks Catt! Onto Bama, and according to their fan boards, they are taking OSU seriously and giving them respect. Saban sure as hell won't be giving up any bulletin board material.

Not related to your message, but I'm a huge Heels fan tonight. Beat the SEC!

I truly think some Clemson people have to be pretty disappointed with Dabo's behavior the past week and then again after the game. Dude doubled down on the 11th place ranking and indicated it wasn't a motivator. Is anyone dumb enough to believe that? My Twitter feed is blowing up with memes related to it. My favorite are the official looking ones that say something like, "11th ranked OSU becomes lowest seed to ever win CFP game." I have OSU players in my feed talking about that ranking.

Herman fired from Texas and Sark headed in. One of the Buckeye insiders I follow says Herman will probably end up swapping jobs with Sark. Makes sense. Apparently, he actually met with Saban after we beat them in 2014 to show him how we attacked their defense.

The real question is how much longer does Saban stick around? He'll turn 70 during the season next year and has TV analyst contracts waiting for him to accept once he retires.

Indiana removed B1G logos from unis. Claim it has nothing to do with being left out of NY6 bowls. I get it completely, but they have to understand that without Penix, they just aren't the same team. Which they're proving right now...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, Dabo says dumb things.

I dunno. Like belichik, what else would he do?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I dunno. Like belichik, what else would he do?
Belichick would have ranked his opponent above his team.

South Carolina seems to be pretty happy with OSU:
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Belichick would have ranked his opponent above his team.
Sorry, was on my phone. I meant Saban.
Leisher wrote: South Carolina seems to be pretty happy with OSU:
It's all they got to be happy about.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Really?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

I had thought Gase was respected for his O Coordinator history? Seems like a way for him to rehab himself and maybe learn to run a program.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I had thought Gase was respected for his O Coordinator history?
He was until people started realizing it was Peyton Manning calling the plays. Gase's offenses were dogshit in Miami and NY.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TTUN insider says Harbaugh is campaigning to get a job in the NFL.

The Jets owner loves Harbaugh. Harbaugh's wife is a CA girl and does not love the snow.

Let's see what happens.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Uh oh...OSU Twitter is buzzing that the CFP is going to be delayed due to covid.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Uh oh...OSU Twitter is buzzing that the CFP is going to be delayed due to covid.
Probably from all the untested Clemson players.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Uh oh...OSU Twitter is buzzing that the CFP is going to be delayed due to covid.
Probably from all the untested Clemson players.
That's actually what is being discussed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That's actually what is being discussed.
SABOTAGE!
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Watson > Lawrence?
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Saban's daughter is an idiot.

You know Nick chewed her ass out. This is the same daughter who got arrested physically assaulting a sorority sister.