NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:16 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:56 pm That being said, the refs sure seem to want Texas to win.
Refs didn't want it bad enough.
Miami just paid for it, like they did their players.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:40 pm Caleb Love entering portal.

Sorry Catt.
The team's a bit of a mess, who knows.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:33 am
That final one... the ump musta had a booty call to get to
He blames the racist crowd (HBCU) for purposely blowing the call so he could escape Dodge.

Not white people, black people were yelling racial slurs at him.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

NCAA

Post by Cakedaddy »

I'm not sure how "commits" are even newsworthy anymore. He will probably change his mind 7 times between now and when he ACTUALLY has to pick someone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Booooooooooooo
Cakedaddy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:19 pm I'm not sure how "commits" are even newsworthy anymore. He will probably change his mind 7 times between now and when he ACTUALLY has to pick someone.
also true
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:19 pm I'm not sure how "commits" are even newsworthy anymore. He will probably change his mind 7 times between now and when he ACTUALLY has to pick someone.
Sadly, a very valid point.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

In other news, TTUN's big man is leaving.

Obviously he's heading to a college setup for a March run. Kansas? UNC? Alabama Penitentiary? Does he hook up with Bronny and perhaps draw in other transfers at some rando school?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:07 pm Obviously he's heading to a college setup for a March run. Kansas? UNC? Alabama Penitentiary? Does he hook up with Bronny and perhaps draw in other transfers at some rando school?
UNC already has a big man.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:03 am
Leisher wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:07 pm Obviously he's heading to a college setup for a March run. Kansas? UNC? Alabama Penitentiary? Does he hook up with Bronny and perhaps draw in other transfers at some rando school?
UNC already has a big man.
Yeah, I considered UNC, but my criteria was "has a chance to win it all next year".

ESPN headline right now: "Why the men's final four is more exciting than you think". Isn't that the equivalent of "But she's got a great personality!"
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

LSU calls Iowa's D disrespectful against SC and takes it personally.

This is easily one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

"They used a good strategy to win a game against the consensus top pick to win it all and I take that as a personal insult."
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:43 pm LSU calls Iowa's D disrespectful against SC and takes it personally.

This is easily one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

"They used a good strategy to win a game against the consensus top pick to win it all and I take that as a personal insult."
eye roll
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I'm having a really difficult time seeing an LSU player in that clip.
"We're not going to guard LSU the same way we guarded South Carolina," Clark said. "Obviously, with South Carolina, you've got to pick your poison. If they were going to beat us, we were going to let it be by the 3-point line. You have to pick and choose your battles. We can't guard everything. That's the game of basketball. You have a scout. You know player personnel. What are you going to give up? That's what we were going to give up. We had all the respect in the world for South Carolina, and especially their post play."

LSU is a better perimeter shooting team than South Carolina, so Iowa coach Lisa Bluder conceded, "We'll have to change things up."
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Sorry Catt.
Heading to TTUN.

TTUN-UNC rivalry brewing?

Not sure why he's heading up there. TTUN just lost their best player, they were terrible this year, and their coach has anger issues that make Bobby Knight look like Ghandi.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:14 pm

Sorry Catt.
Heading to TTUN.

TTUN-UNC rivalry brewing?

Not sure why he's heading up there. TTUN just lost their best player, they were terrible this year, and their coach has anger issues that make Bobby Knight look like Ghandi.
Yeah, UofM has coaching issues like UNC.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

ESPN's FPI says: OSU #1, UNC #25 (12-1 + 8-4 respectively)

Joe Lunardi says UNC #4 seed; OSU #11 seed (play-in game): https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story ... redictions

!RmindMe 12/4/2023
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

OSU doesn't even know who their starting QB is and we start @ #9 ND.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:16 pm OSU doesn't even know who their starting QB is and we start @ #9 ND.
Well, UND is always over-rated, so enjoy the cream puff schedule!