NCAA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Can't disagree with the ACC or the A10
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I'm not sure about the B1G one. When I was in the military I was obviously exposed to people from around the country and it was almost unanimous that TTUN fans were universally hated. Of course, that was back when they were relevant. I know OSU has toxic fans, as any fanbase does, but how do you measure this really?

I'd also say Northwestern fans would be the least toxic because they don't even really care about sports.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Kentucky at 11 is just as fraudulent as Arkansas at 8. Arkansas hasn't won a game since being ranked 8th, 0-3.

Clemson continues to be awful since Dabo ranked OSU #11.

Iowa being exposed, as predicted. Petras looked like dogshit last week and he's worse this week. Purdue has now beaten Iowa in the last 4 of 5 games.

Florida will go back to being unranked.

UNC trying to hold off Miami.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

The best thing UNC football can we is "We're not Duke"
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

So can we stop hearing how Spencer Rattler is the ##1 QB in college football?

Also, Purdue has beaten #2 teams 9 times. The next closest is 4. Wow. (I think you have to be unrated to qualify.)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:17 pm So can we stop hearing how Spencer Rattler is the ##1 QB in college football?
Best bench-warmer in the country!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:17 pm Also, Purdue has beaten #2 teams 9 times. The next closest is 4. Wow. (I think you have to be unrated to qualify.)
Sounds like the B10 is routinely over-rated :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I don't think people in the ACC should ever be allowed to pretend they known anything about ratings. :D

Seriously though, you should schedule Bama. Then you'll be guaranteed to be ranked in the top 15 the week you play them.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:25 pm SEC fans continue to be classless.
I'm a little surprised that they didn't just clear the stands for the finish of the game or something.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:31 pm
Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:25 pm SEC fans continue to be classless.
I'm a little surprised that they didn't just clear the stands for the finish of the game or something.
I had the same thought.

Orgeron out as LSU coach after the season.

New rankings.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Cincinnati and OU would really pressure a 1-loss SEC twofer. But I still don't buy Cincinnati.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:38 pm Cincinnati and OU would really pressure a 1-loss SEC twofer. But I still don't buy Cincinnati.
Indeed. Especially if PSU or OSU run the table in the B1G now. Each will have to beat multiple teams currently ranked in the top 10 and PSU could claim they only lost to Iowa because they lost their starting QB, but were winning until then.

When do the first CFP polls come out? It's going to be really interesting to see where they rank Cincy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:45 pm When do the first CFP polls come out?
Week 9, 11/2.
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Zach Rice, 5-star OT, the exact kinda player UNC needs, announces today.

Alabama, Ohio State, Virginia, UNC, and Notre Dame. But UNC is the only school he did not do an official visit for :\

My guess is UVA
Leisher
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by Leisher »

I'll guess Bama.

A more recent visit and fewer OL in their program.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NCAA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:49 pm I'll guess Bama.

A more recent visit and fewer OL in their program.
Bama has the most OL commits. UNC/UVA have the fewest.