PGA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Good.

Does this mean he does or does not break someone else’s major record or something? (I dont really follow golf)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

He was three shy of Jack Nicolaus' major record.

I'm glad Jack keeps that record because Tiger played a lot more tournaments and had weaker competition.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:04 pm He was three shy of Jack Nicolaus' major record.

I'm glad Jack keeps that record because Tiger played a lot more tournaments and had weaker competition.
And is an asshole
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Well, yes.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

PGA denies releases so players can go play in a Saudi tour event.

Good. Fuck those hypocrites.

For some reason, Phil Mickelson had to fall on his sword because of some true comments about the Saudis and the PGA getting out. Meanwhile, dozens of other players who had verbally committed to play on that tour have gone unnamed, yet I guarantee are the same ones who committed to play there.

Nobody defended Phil and now these other players are being blocked from profiting off of a far more lucrative event than the one the PGA is having.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Greg Norman defends the Saudi murder of Jamal Khashoggi and their other human rights violations.
"Look, we've all made mistakes and you just want to learn by those mistakes and how you can correct them going forward," Norman said
Sure, we all remember the time we set someone up so that we could kill them, dismember their body, and then dispose of it.

This isn't even a front page story on ESPN, yet Phil Mickelson has to go into exile because he spoke the truth about the Saudis and the PGA? Hell, his whole controversy isn't even mentioned in this article and it's extremely relevant.
"I've said to the players, 'we've got your back. Simple as that'. We will defend, we will reimburse and we will represent," he added.
Unless you speak the truth like Phil did, then you're on your own.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:42 am Sure, we all remember the time we set someone up so that we could kill them, dismember their body, and then dispose of it.
Man, high school was a trip.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Captive audience.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Dustin Johnson headlines group of golfers defying PGA to join the Saudi's new league.

These are the assholes who turned their backs on Phil, and now they're showing their true colors.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

PGA Tour suspends all the guys who teed off in today's inaugural LIV tournament.

The LIV season is nothing but exhibitions with no real point of trying to compete considering everyone gets paid. And look at that signing bonus. All you have to do is agree to help give good PR to an assbackwards country that oppresses women, beheads gay people (just happened again publicly two weeks ago), was probably somewhat responsible for 9/11, whose leader just ordered the murder and butchering of a journalist, and so on.
The LIV Golf series features 54-hole events, shotgun starts, no cuts and a team format. The seven regular-season events, which also are scheduled in Bedminster, New Jersey, Boston and Chicago, are offering $25 million purses, the richest in golf history. The winner gets $4 million, and the last-place finisher gets $120,000. A season-ending team championship at Trump National Doral in Miami, on Oct. 27-30, has a $50 million purse.

According to reports, top players also received signing bonuses from LIV Golf worth more than $100 million.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

51 year old Phil Mickelson misses the U.S. Open cut by shooting 11 over.

This is the guy the Saudis paid $200M to be the face of their LIV tour.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, I don't think clarity is hard here.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Steph Curry talking smack about Barkley's golf game.

In unrelated news, my team won our outing today!
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:29 pm my team won our outing today!
Wooooo! Shirley temples for everyone!