PGA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe the guy who drank all the alcohol was to blame?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Maybe the guy who drank all the alcohol was to blame?
Typical right-wing monster expecting people to take responsibility for their own actions. Go back to Germany, you Nazi!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

"Phireside with Phil" might become must see Twitter.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Article about Jordan Spieth.

I didn't bother reading it because I know it's bullshit.

Spieth was the next "best golfer in the world". I accidentally bet $50 on him to win the Masters and he did. I was a huge fan after that. He was contending in every tournament and looked like a real threat to be considered one of the best ever.

Then he got married.

Since that point his game has gone to shit and he's an "also ran". So unless the article really digs into that, it's bullshit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Then he got married.

Since that point his game has gone to shit and he's an "also ran". So unless the article really digs into that, it's bullshit.
Seems odd since it's the same chick he's been with since HS. But it's golf, so who cares :)
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Patrick Reed was caught cheating at a tournament in Mexico. An announcer at another tournament pointed it out.

Reed's lawyer is threatening legal action if the announcer brings it up again.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

DeChambeau proves golf is broken.

These guys are outhitting the courses.

New rules need to be made to limit the technology of the clubs and balls ala NASCAR and how they limit the cars.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Well, they do have rules. But I dislike how homogenous NASCAR is, let the people play.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

They have some rules, but they need better ones to limit the pros, not just the amateurs.

I've heard NASCAR cars can go MUCH faster, but the rules don't let them or they'd fly off the track.

Who has the money/room to build larger tracks? Who has the money/room to build larger golf courses?
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They have some rules, but they need better ones to limit the pros, not just the amateurs.

I've heard NASCAR cars can go MUCH faster, but the rules don't let them or they'd fly off the track.

Who has the money/room to build larger tracks? Who has the money/room to build larger golf courses?
I. Don't. Care. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

You care enough to post...
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: You care enough to post...
OK, but I don't care abou tht emoney/room for tracks and courses.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

You will when they use eminent domain to justify taking your house away so they can build a new NASCAR track.
Cakedaddy

PGA

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

PGA isn't bubbling.

They also aren't allowing ANY fans.

Seriously, why is this such a difficult concept for you?
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Holy shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Holy fuck that was amazing. Was it real? Or a practice shot?
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Well, it's Tuesday so it'd be a practice round. Definitely real.