PGA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Well, it's Tuesday so it'd be a practice round. Definitely real.
I mean a real round / practice round.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Tiger Woods in one car accident.

What will it be?
Speed
Distracted Driving
Under the influence

I'm guessing this will be the end of his career.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Warrant obtained related to Tiger's crash.

Probably nothing, but interesting.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Black leader wants The Masters moved to a new course or golfers to skip it to protest Georgia's new voting laws.

I'm guessing he isn't a golfer because The Masters is only held at Augusta. It's two weeks away, which anyone who has ever been in charge of anything knows it's already well past time where it could have been moved. Also, the PGA isn't in charge of it. So all in all, moving it is impossible.

Also, asking golfers to skip "the" event of the year is a big ask. Will you be paying their skipped paycheck since playing in tournaments is how they support their families? The bigger the event, the more money to be made. Finishing 20th pays a lot more at The Masters than it does at some random late fall tournament that most of the top players skip.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:58 am The PGA has larger balls than MLB.
you misspelled racist.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:05 am
Leisher wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:58 am The PGA has larger balls than MLB.
you misspelled racist.
That'd be a funnier response if it wasn't also the actual legit response from ignorant people.
thibodeaux

PGA

Post by thibodeaux »

TBH, they should just kick all these racist states out of the USA, make them be their own country. That would show those racists!

They give black people their own country to live in as well, a land where they can be free of racism. Name it for the Latin word for "free," maybe.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

So, I guess speed won.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

If you golf, this thing is awesome.

Stranger's partner had one this week. No needing to grab your phone to check distances.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

PHIL!?!
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

It's official. I am currently not too old to win a major.
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:32 pm It's official. I am currently not too old to win a major.
Every once in a while I ponder "if you could be the best in the world at any one sport, which one?"

Soccer + Football would be fun, but your success is too dependent on other people. Probably the best two, money wise. Followed by the NBA.

But golf... it's all you, play some weekends, skip some others...
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:44 pm Probably the best two, money wise. Followed by the NBA.
Tiger was a billionaire until the divorce.

I think NBA players make more than average football players?
TheCatt
Site Admin

PGA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:36 pm
TheCatt wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:44 pm Probably the best two, money wise. Followed by the NBA.
Tiger was a billionaire until the divorce.

I think NBA players make more than average football players?
Well, endorsements are key. Conor McGregor was the #1 earner last year, with 2 soccer players, then mix of NBA/NFL.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:02 am Well, endorsements are key.
Conor McGregor has made a ton of money while losing fights. It's been a brilliant run.
Leisher
Site Admin

PGA

Post by Leisher »