NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Happy Birthday Legend!
Cakedaddy

NBA

Post by Cakedaddy »

Could he play in today's NBA? I'm afraid today's longer shorts would slow him down.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Ha!

Actually, listened to some NBA talking heads on a podcast who speculate Bird, Magic, and others would have been able to play longer in today's game. Why? Because it's far less physical than what it was when they played.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Barkley slams Kyrie.

Well deserved and on point. Nobody who believes in flat Earth shit is "the smartest guy in the room".
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

NBA now investigating to see if Harden broke covid protocol.

His response:
Harden issued a statement on Instagram on Wednesday saying "everyday it's something different" and the event was not at a strip club.

"One thing after another. I went to show love to my homegirl at her event (not a strip club) because she is becoming a boss and putting her people in position of success and now it's a problem," Harden said in the post. "Everyday it's something different. No matter how many times people try to drag my name under you can't. The real always end on top."
That's textbook entitled douchebag thinking.

Meanwhile, the Rockets have a covid outbreak.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

HE'S TIRED OF BEING A SLAVE
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Houston also receives Brooklyn's three unprotected first-round draft picks in the deal -- in 2022, 2024 and 2026 -- plus pick swaps in 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027, sources told ESPN. The Rockets also get Cleveland's 2022 first-round pick, via the Milwaukee Bucks, and Houston is sending a 2023 second-round pick to the Pacers, sources told ESPN.
That's a lot of draft picks.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

NBA draft picks are next to worthless though.

The lottery means you have no guarantee it'll even be good, and even if you strike gold the player will leave to join some superteam as soon as he can.

The NBA is a severely broken sports league.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Cav clearly has mental issues.

It's too bad we went from treating mental issues to celebrating them. Dude needs help, and the Cavs look to simply be cutting ties.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Lebron shits all over the NBA and NBAPA plans to have an All Star Game.

I agree with him.

I get playing the season, but why do we need an exhibition game besides revenue?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:21 am Lebron shits all over the NBA and NBAPA plans to have an All Star Game.

I agree with him.

I get playing the season, but why do we need an exhibition game besides revenue?
Yeah, keep it to the essential shit.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Well, of course you stick up for your dream man!