NBA

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

BTW, KD is a guy who left a great situation in OKC to go to Golden State joining a dynasty. He got mocked by everyone for riding the coattails of Steph Curry and crew, so he teamed up in Brooklyn with Kyrie and failed badly. His top two requested destinations now? The top two seeds from the last playoffs.

What a competitor...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Tyler Herro makes a pretty bad decision...
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Durant and Nets agree to stay together.

1 month ago:
Durant - "I want out, trade me."
2 weeks ago:
Durant - "It's either me or fire the coach and GM."
Now:
Durant - "I want to stay."

I wonder if the fact that nobody in the league wanted him helped the Nets and Durant mend their fence?
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Congrats Stranger. Bill Simmons and Ryan Rusillo think this deal makes the Cavs a contender and possibly the "team with the best future" title.

Apparently the Knicks actually had a better offer on the table, but Utah was either irritated at the Knicks for fucking up previous deals or don't want the better player now because they want to tank hard.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

HA! He must have "reality" turned all the way up.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Celtics HC was diddling a staff member and will probably get banned for the whole season.

Between this and losing Galanardi to injury already, this year seems cursed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:54 am Celtics HC was diddling a staff member and will probably get banned for the whole season.

Between this and losing Galanardi to injury already, this year seems cursed.
1 year for a consensual relationship. Dude was engaged 7 years ago, but no wedding (or clear break-up?).
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:58 am 1 year for a consensual relationship.
I know. Consensual relationships between adults are apparently negated if they occur within the workplace. I get why, but I also know it's fucking stupid to treat ALL workplace dalliances the same.
Cakedaddy

NBA

Post by Cakedaddy »

I know a dude who's department manager was having an affair with a subordinate. They broke up to save his marriage. She later quit. She then sued saying that he wouldn't promote, or promised promotion for sex, etc. They settled for 30K. It wasn't a very big business.

Just saying, even when it's consensual, it can turn non when it serves one side or the other.

I would suspend an employee simply based on the fact that they exposed me to possible litigation. Even if it was consensual and they both promised they would never sue.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

I know you can report a relationship to HR. Considering he was legally single, I wonder if she (or he) was as well. If so, it seems like reporting it, engagement or not, it wouldn't be anyone's business but their own.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

I understand both sides here, but lean towards people gotta love their lives, and boning is definitely part of that
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Draymond Green being a great teammate...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:03 pm Draymond Green being a great teammate...
Ddaaaaammmmnn
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NBA

Post by TheCatt »

That's completely fucked up.
Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NBA

Post by Leisher »

Irving doubles down on antisemitism.

Love that he plays the race card too. He's in the top ten of worst human beings on the planet right now.

Spurs aren't the Browns.