NHL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

Ditto
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

The Boston Bruins finished the regular season with the best record in the history of the league. Today they got knocked out of the playoffs in the first round.

Ouch.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NHL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:33 pm The Boston Bruins finished the regular season with the best record in the history of the league. Today they got knocked out of the playoffs in the first round.

Ouch.
Oh damn
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

Snoop joins Neko Sparks in bid to purchase Ottawa Senators.

This is pretty cool and could be a big win for the NHL. Having a team with a black ownership group could open new markets for the league.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

Hockey player killed in on ice incident. The video doesn't show it, but his throat gets slit and he bleeds out.

Accident or homicide? I don't know, but I do know that I have never seen anyone's leg go up like that by accident.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NHL

Post by TheCatt »

I'm totally not watching that video. Sucks.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

That video is 1000% safe. There is nothing gory about it in the slightest. You just see the action of the leg and then the video ends.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

The player wearing the skate has been arrested for manslaughter.

I've got to be honest, I think that's fair. If you watch the video (Again, the one I posted is completely safe. No blood, grainy, etc.) there is no logical explanation for why his leg went up that way and that far. I've never seen or heard about anything like it. Point being, I don't think they can prove murder, but manslaughter makes sense.