NHL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NHL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:42 am NHL official banned for life.
Moron.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

TB-FL game tonight.

FL takes a lead. TB scores 5 in the 2nd. FL ties it up. Awesome goal in OT for FL to win.

TB is now 1 of 3 teams to ever score 5 goals in the 2nd and lose. The other two were both Minnesota.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NHL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:46 pm TB is now 1 of 3 teams to ever score 5 goals in the 2nd and lose.
Holy hell.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NHL

Post by TheCatt »

When I read it this morning it was the "he fell and hit his head" story, now he got hit and killed by the firework, that must have been a hell of a firework.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NHL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

That's a great story.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

Player has fake vax card?

I still say this will be pretty common in the NBA, although there's so much money there I expect they'll have better fakes.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:36 pm Player has fake vax card?
Fake and he's now suspended 21 games.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NHL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:00 am
Leisher wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:36 pm Player has fake vax card?
Fake and he's now suspended 21 games.
Dumb ass.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NHL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

It's rare to see a professional sports franchise ever get behind on bills.
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

There are probably a lot of socioeconomic factors at play other than "just hiring whitey".

TheCatt
Site Admin

NHL

Post by TheCatt »

So... are the NBA and NFL too black?
Leisher
Site Admin

NHL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:00 pm What the kid did was horrible and he's a douche, but if we don't allow people the opportunity to correct their behavior, why do we have any sort of legal system, prisons, mental hospitals, and so on? Just kill people the second they make a mistake deemed by society to be unforgiveable.
Bruins offered him a contract, but the NHL pressured them into pulling it.

Seriously, what good is coming from destroying his life? What is the lesson learned if we don't allow him to make amends? You turn a kid that did something stupid into a bitter hate filled being with no purpose in life. Really fucking brilliant.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NHL

Post by TheCatt »

After new information came to light, the team decided it was in its best interest to rescind the opportunity. The team’s statement did not detail that information.
What is the new information? Cuz I'd like to know.