Boxing

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Fighter dies days after being knocked out during fight.

Brutal. It appears everyone did what they were supposed to do as well.

The guy who knocked him out seems to really be struggling to deal with what has happened.

No winners here.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Guy lets people illegally watch the Logan Paul-KSI fight through his glasses.

Brilliant.

Also, Logan Paul and KSI are really bad boxers. Logan Paul is especially bad with the constant grappling and lowered guard. If he fights someone real he'll get murdered.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

There will be a Wilder-Fury III.

That whole article is nothing but excuses by Wilder. He's a great fighter, but he doesn't look great coming out of his first ever defeat. Thing is, Fury was kicking his ass in the first fight. So much so that despite Fury going down twice, it was a draw. This time Fury dominated him from the first second. If Fury kicks his ass again, who will Wilder blame?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder how long it's been since I could recognize aboxer's name
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I wonder how long it's been since I could recognize aboxer's name
Not as long as you think.

Mayweather just retired.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by TheCatt »

Hype
"I didn't know what to expect," trainer Rafael Cordeiro told ESPN's Ariel Helwani on Monday. "He hasn't hit mitts for almost 10 years. So I didn't expect to see what I saw. I saw a guy with the same speed, same power as guys 21, 22 years old."
Yeah, guys he sees at the coffee shop or doughnut shop.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Yeah, guys he sees at the coffee shop or doughnut shop.
Well, let's be fair, more than those guys.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Tyson Fury vs Mike Tyson?

Tyson Fury seems like a legit good dude.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Marvelous Marvin Hagler passes away.

This sucks. He was my favorite boxer when I was growing up. I still remember his hilarious Pizza Hut commercial when he beat The Beast. Although, Google says it was after fighting Leonard? "I wonder what what's his name is eating...probably soup." Ha!

FYI: Hagler beat Leonard. Those judges were bought off. I remember U.S. Sport (I might have that name wrong) magazine did a big expose on those judges and this fight. Unfortunately, this was before the internet and 24 sports coverage on multiple channels.

RIP Champ!
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Felix Verdejo can burn in hell.

The fucking details of the murder...holy shit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Mayweather-Paul is a fucking clown show.

The one stealing the hat is Logan's brother Jake. He's not fighting Mayweather, but he does also fight.

The cynic in me thinks this was completely staged to pump up buys for this fight and potentially setup a fight with Jake.

Also, way down in the article:
Former NFL wide receiver Chad Johnson will make his boxing debut.
Wut?

Details on 85's boxing debut.