Boxing

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Mayweather-Paul was a predictable farce.

I would love to say I can't believe people are dumb enough to pay for this shit, but unfortunately, I know people are dumb enough to pay for this shit.

To the people saying Mayweather ruined his credibility, I'd love for them to explain how they thought he had credibility in the first place.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

I would link this, but ESPN doesn't make it easy...

Go look up the interview with Shawn Porter's dad after Porter lost the fight last night. (I didn't watch the fight, but saw the headline on the interview and watched that.)

Wow.

Porter's dad is apparently his trainer and corner man. His dad also gives no fucks and publicly rips his son's efforts prepping for this fight.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Fake fighter gets a rematch.

I hope Woodley knocks his dumb ass out so this circus can end.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:19 am Fake fighter gets a rematch.

I hope Woodley knocks his dumb ass out so this circus can end.
Nope. Paul caught him with a great right hand and dropped him hard.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Boxing

Post by Cakedaddy »

Does he only fight old people? Has he been in talks with Foreman's people?
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Does he only fight people where he believes he can win? Yes.

Notice he isn't calling up any current champion?
Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Leisher »

Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson July 20th on Netflix

This is a big win for Netflix. No way this fight doesn't get them a boatload of new subscribers. Yeah, it's a clown show having a 20-something fight a man in his 50s, but it's Mike fucking Tyson.

I hope Tyson knocks his ass out.
Cakedaddy

Boxing

Post by Cakedaddy »

Holy shit. Tyson is 58. There's no way. . . But ya. Here's to hoping.