ESPYs

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I know we've got the Caitlyn thing going elsewhere, but another tidbit from last night...
Storm also had a chance to catch up with Alex Rodriguez, who was nominated for the Best Comeback Athlete Award but lost out to Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski.

A-Rod got nominated for an award not related to using a needle? Fuck that.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

The ESPYs, like ESPN are biased shit.

The fact that A-Rod was even nominated is a joke.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Hah
"In the last month, we had the media telling us that Caitlyn Jenner was beautiful and that Serena Williams looks like a man," he said. "That was a little weird to me. The man looks like a woman, but the woman looks like a man. That's ridiculous. Serena Williams is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen on a tennis court, and Bruce Jenner looks like every PE teacher I ever had."
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

In fact, it wasn't the media saying the tennis champ looked like a man, but rather one dude on Twitter who was responding to a Saturday tweet by Williams devotee J.K. Rowling supporting Serena at Wimbledon. The "Harry Potter" author fought back with a picture of Williams rocking a body-conscious red dress and heels.

Horseshit. The Williams sisters looking like men has been talked about in the MSM since they hit the scene. The author of this article is trying to rewrite history.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Leisher wrote:
In fact, it wasn't the media saying the tennis champ looked like a man, but rather one dude on Twitter who was responding to a Saturday tweet by Williams devotee J.K. Rowling supporting Serena at Wimbledon. The "Harry Potter" author fought back with a picture of Williams rocking a body-conscious red dress and heels.
Horseshit. The Williams sisters looking like men has been talked about in the MSM since they hit the scene. The author of this article is trying to rewrite history.
Historical accuracy aside, I still like the punchline at the end.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »