powdered alcohol

Beer brewing, wine aging, whiskey fermenting, soda pop carbonating.  Talk about it here.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Flavoured vodka gets pussier.
Please don’t pretend it’s cocaine.

Edited By Malcolm on 1398099974
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Approved.
Does it come in flavors?

Yes. It comes in vodka, rum, cosmopolitan, "Powderita" (a margarita flavor) and lemon drop. All but lemon drop were approved this week.

They certainly aren't trying to market to underage drinkers with those flavours, unlike those evil e-ciggies.

Can you sneak it into sports and concert venues?

Critics fear that people will sneak the packets into sporting venues, concert halls and schools.

But Lipsmark says the 4-by-6 inch packet would be larger than a small bottle of liquid and therefore harder to sneak in. But they acknowledge when there's a will, there's a way -- but that's the case with any alcohol, not just the powdered variety.

Like taking the powder out of the original packaging and putting it in something else.

Edited By Malcolm on 1426185876
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Banned in NY. What a shock.