driving

Yep.  Registration required to post.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've reined in my temper in most other life situations, but driving is still the the one place where I fantasize about having mounted cannons that I WOULD use on other people.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Somewhat topical, but no one here is really complaining about not being able to see around them.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure....-safety
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

TheCatt wrote:
Malcolm wrote:Assholes that think they can make a right turn from a dead stop at a red light into oncoming traffic going 50mph with anything less than rocket propulsion.

This happens to me a lot on my commute.

Fucking twice this morning, within a mile of each other. Both were women, one in a minivan, one in a Subaru wagon. Should be sufficient proof to have a dash cam vid with your driving speed when you ram the fuck into the back of one of these fuckers so you have evidence to sue them later.

Edited By Malcolm on 1441894008
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

After a certain age, you should be required to take an eye and road test every fucking year. Fuck ageism, fuck prejudice, fuck political correctness. For the most part, old people suck at driving. Their senses and reflexes are dulled and they're not physically capable anymore.

Edited By Malcolm on 1442942823
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."