Apple sucks

TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: How old is that pin? "Does more, costs less"? That's supposed to be ironic, right?

iTunes is going away and being replaced with three apps.
It was from the 90s or 80s, not sure.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

[video][/video]
GORDON
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by GORDON »

It's like.for a second the entire crowd took the dicks out of their mouths.

The entire presentation could have been a tweet. They are there for dick suckin.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

That video was blocked by Apple, HA!

Tim Cook doesn't think China will attack Apple due to the tariff stuff.

Considering one of the center pieces of this trade war is a Chinese technology/phone company that would love to replace everyone's iPhone with one of theirs, I wouldn't be so sure.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

By the way, here's the video again until Apple gets it removed as well.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by GORDON »

Psychos.

WhbC-mwiQSLo_eDOle76CtqXgUti4phjydJssb4ZHiM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Nobody in that picture has ever had sex without paying for it. And the money they paid went to the company that makes Real Dolls.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Apple credit card is the dumbest credit card in history.

Don't keep it anywhere near jeans, leather, or loose change.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Apple credit card is the dumbest credit card in history.

Don't keep it anywhere near jeans, leather, or loose change.
Srsly. Just carry it with both hands, all the time, wrapped in silk.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

iPhones were being infected and user databases stolen via certain websites for two years until quietly patched by Apple.

It was also being done by a "nation state". I'll give you one guess as to who was behind it, and if you guess any country other than China or Russia, you're a moron.
GORDON
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by GORDON »

Come on, Fappening 2.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: iPhones were being infected and user databases stolen via certain websites for two years until quietly patched by Apple.

It was also being done by a "nation state". I'll give you one guess as to who was behind it, and if you guess any country other than China or Russia, you're a moron.
I think it's reasonable that Iran + North Korea could be on the list. Probably most as proxies for China.
GORDON
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by GORDON »

Maybe that's how Iran recently caught two of their politicians in sex scandals.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

iOS 13 is out and has bugs. I know, you're shocked.

The features list is actually quite small.

It does look nice. They also moved the volume indicator from the middle of the screen to the very side of the display, which is great.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They also moved the volume indicator from the middle of the screen to the very side of the display, which is great.
Oh Thank God. That was annoying
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Hmmm, what's the 0 to 60 on that? Pretty sure the Tesla 3 is faster.
Leisher
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by Leisher »

Honestly, it seems like a massive over-compensation to their hardware always being out of date when compared to PCs.

And honestly, it still is because there are PCs available with better hardware, and less costly.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

Apple TV bringing Mythic Quest from the Always Sunny people. I would be more looking forward to this if it weren't shackled by Apple.

!rmindME 2/8/2020
TheCatt
Site Admin

Apple sucks

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Apple TV bringing Mythic Quest from the Always Sunny people. I would be more looking forward to this if it weren't shackled by Apple.
Renewed for season 2