Net Neutrality

Leisher
Site Admin

Net Neutrality

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Always fun when a guy no one voted for can boss states around.
Exactly as intended, right?

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Net Neutrality

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: Always fun when a guy no one voted for can boss states around.
You do realize that this stance would also include enacting Net Neutrality via the FCC, right?

I think they should let states enact it if they want. I think it would drive out a lot of carriers in those states and the state legislature would have to deal with the voters at that point.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Net Neutrality

Post by GORDON »

I realize only that I don't have perfect knowledge of.the situation. Observation suggests they're going to do what they want anyway, and I'm not rich enough to have an opinion about that matters, so fuck it.

:-D
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Net Neutrality

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Observation suggests they're going to do what they want anyway, and I'm not rich enough to have an opinion about that matters
I wish someone would prove this statement wrong, but nobody can.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Net Neutrality

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Net Neutrality

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Net Neutrality

Post by GORDON »

I've enjoyed the sudden stop of cell phone political text spam. Was up to 3 a day for the month prior to the election.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Net Neutrality

Post by TheCatt »

Oh, good. I had forgotten about that douche.
It's not me, it's someone else.